X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Monday 4th April - The 'Feck!I am 39!' says Kitty72 one! LOL

See ya Inchains, Hi one2many

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Hi There Mario,

That whole Gyco thing is very fishy.
      "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

sure is but how could that happen & the spelling was like his ?????

Comment

God knows.....I hope he is ok.

AF 10th May 2010
          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Me to, nice man Gyco.

Comment

Something is defo up...it doesn't take much to imitate someones typing online! X
              'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

I hate shit like this to be honest.

Where is everyone this evening?

AF 10th May 2010
                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Dont know quite all day,

Comment

Houston we have a problem! Day 4 and I'm having thoughts and cravings. Haven't taken my supps this afternoon, I will do that in a min but the beast is knocking on my front door. My SIL left a comment on FB when she was drunk this morning at 1:45am on that got me started when I saw it at 5:45. Me and her are waring (wish there was a better word but that is what it is) and the last week or two has been really bad. My hubby has split from his family because of the nastiness of it all! I don't want to drink but when it comes to her as a trigger it seams I'm fighting a loosing battle!
                    You always succeed if you never stop trying.
                    Everyday we choose the direction of change.

Comment

Jenny hold of them thoughts there, drinking wont make anything better, facebook be still there in the morning,

Comment

You are just at day 4 jenny these problems and cravings are normal, can you go for a walk or just stay here posting

Comment

Here I am! Just been doing some internet shopping and lurking

OK Jenny, grab your supps now. Especially the lglutamine and take lots. Eat something sweet and drink a big glass of water and lemon. While you are doing that, replay your last drunken episode in your head. See how you feel in half hour....
                          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Hi super starts :-)

Comment

No you are not fighting a losing battle, you are fighting a winning battle because you are gonna say no and pass on those cravings.

What will happen if you do have a few drinks?? Post more shite on FB, wake up feeling wank and upset and ashamed and remorseful and sick and depressed and back to day one again.

NOBODY makes us drink, we decide to drink ourselves. A craving is just a feeling, thats all it is, let it wash over you. Don't look on it as you are missing out on something but instead turn it on it's head and be grateful that you are not poisoning your body, you are winning the battle and alcohol has no place in your life.

Hang in there, you can do this...urges pass. xxx

AF 10th May 2010
                              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Well said Oney..
                                Those cravings do get better Jenny. I promise you they do

Hiya SuperMario!!
                                Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                                Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Working...
                                X