Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Monday 4th April - The 'Feck!I am 39!' says Kitty72 one! LOL

I call you One-y
    But lots call you Own-y...... Silly buggers!

F - is for feck
    G - has to be for Mr G :h
    H - is for hmmm? Any ideas
    "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
    AF - JAN 1st 2010
    NF - May 1996

Comment

Zenstyle;1091384 wrote: Aye... but do you know what an AUBERGINE is Miss Doggygirl???!!!
      .....running off to find out what the pox is AUBERGINE.......

And geez. All this time I thought swedes were two legged creatured from Sweden. I need to hang out in this army more often and git an edjukation.

DG
      Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
      Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Zenstyle;1091398 wrote: That's right, the Scots and English are different on that.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPnGPIMUnus[/video]]YouTube - Worst Music Video EVER
        I thought the son and heir was going to wet himself he laughed so hard at that.

I'm not Scottish, I'z English but from ooop north.
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

OK. So I don't really care for Aubergine. Not Aubergine Parmesan. Not Fried Aubergine. What other ways are there to fix Augergine? I guess I don't care. Aubergine is in the same food group as Lima Beans. That's the YUCK food group.

Can we talk about chocolate now?

DG
          Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
          Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

one2many;1091401 wrote: Hart called me Own-ney and I think you did JC???
            twas me I think, but have recently started calling you Owners.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Zenny is that you 2nd from the front on the right?

Wonder if EW planted any eggs in his garden
              "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
              AF - JAN 1st 2010
              NF - May 1996

Comment

Zenstyle;1091409 wrote: It's one of OWN-ney and I's all time favourites EVAH!!!

If he liked that one... this will be right up his street too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jm-i35k4vX8[/video]]YouTube - WORST MUSIC VIDEO EVER!!!!!!!!
                Oh god. That's an early one from me and Mr JC's early pop career
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

We LOVE that vid Zenners.
                  "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                  NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Ok guys I iz gonna off blast to my bed.......see yis amora x
                    AF - JAN 1st 2010
                    NF - May 1996

Comment

Can we talk about chocolate now?
                      Nooooooooooooo. I'm nearly 24 hour chocolate free. Can I have me own thread tomorra.

Nighters Chill.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I is for Inchy!

:hallo:

or inebriated...

Comment

Yooooooooooooo hooooooooooo Reccy

J is for me
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hi reccy, how goes it?
                            "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

kitty72;1090898 wrote: Sorry if I am early I slept and then couldnt and then thought I would attention seek lol xx
                              Happy Birthday, Kitty! I will be 39 in 10 days! I hope you have a great day!! Nice to see others around the same age here! xo

Comment

K - is for KTAB :upset: if he ever come back.....

Ok I'm nearly asleep now
                                AF - JAN 1st 2010
                                NF - May 1996

Comment

Working...
                                X