Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Armt Thread 5th April

Hey babes

I haven't had tonsilitis in ages - like a couple of years. I do get sick once every few months and it is always accompanied by a high fever. I will talk to the doctor about it because it can't keep going like this. I hate being sick!

Thanks Stirly-mom.

x
    'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

Armt Thread 5th April

Especially when you go to your new job state-side, you won't want to have to take avoidable sick leave. Hope you get some relief soon.

I'm off to get some lunch together. Catch up with youz laterz...inkele:
      For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
      AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Armt Thread 5th April

aww Cassia,
        I used to suffer terribly from tonsillitus when I was about 11. I lost nearly a years schooling as it was 2 weeks off school, one week back at school cycle. Got them whipped out when I was 12.

Top 10 Most Effective Home Remedies For Tonsillitis
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Armt Thread 5th April

thanks for the link jc!
          'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

Armt Thread 5th April

At least it'll give you something to read if nothing else.

Rightio lunch.

Bacinabit.
            It could be worse, I could be filing.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Armt Thread 5th April

startingover;1091583 wrote: Marnin' Tiggeroo
              How you feeling this morning Jenny and Cassia?
              And KTAB, check in please. Dont hide away
              I'm doing good thanks for askin Starty! No AL for me last night! I just read and reread and reread what you Mario and Oney said and that was that! And I at something sweet and some protein and that helped also. I am keeping my quits this time damn it!
              You always succeed if you never stop trying.
              Everyday we choose the direction of change.

Comment

Armt Thread 5th April

Hi all, got up early, looked at jobs online and then went back to bed. Really needed to catch up!

I had a lovely Birthday yesterday. Went to Cardiff shopping in the day and out for Thai food with one of my best friends last night. I did not drink! Yay!

Feeling a bit crappy today if I am honest. A bit, 'What's the point of it all?' I know it is dangerous for me to feel this way so I am glad I am being taken for food by one of my gay boyfriends this afternoon. I do suffer from depression and majorly low self esteem and think I am having a bout of that. The last month has been hellish if I am perfectly honest and I think I went and slept earlier to just hide from the world (usually I do that alcohol fuelled so an improvement at least!) as I feel like I want to get off! I am not likely to self harm or anything but I just feel so sad. Think the pressure of making myself enjoy my birthday got to me a bit.

My ex boyfriend was a sweetheart yesterday though. He took me to Cardiff and put my flatpacked table from Ikea together for me while I was out having my Thai meal as a birthday favour :-)))

Comment

Armt Thread 5th April

Cass! Congrats on the job! Hope you feel better soon! xxx

Comment

Armt Thread 5th April

Afternoon from a sleepy Reccie, :hallo:

So much happening in the barracks over the past couple of days that I really can't keep up.

Well done on your 1000 days starty, absolutely brilliant.:goodjob:

Sorry to hear you're not well Mrs A and Cassia and congratulations on your job news Cass. Hope you're both feeling better soon - and you too kitty.

Jesus, stirly, you can type like a demon!

Think I'm gonna fall asleep at the keyboard in a minute. Might have to go and have a nap.

Comment

Armt Thread 5th April

Hi Reccie :hiya: im just in from work....
                      Panda's are suposed to eat bamboo shoots not eucalyptus leaves :H are you still not sleeping at night? What if you kept going all day and did as much exercise as possible so you cant keep your eyes open at night?
                      "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                      AF - JAN 1st 2010
                      NF - May 1996

Comment

Armt Thread 5th April

Afternoon all still snotty and a bit miserable am I going to make the 26.2 miles on Sunday? These heavy duty antibiotics better work as I will be so fed up after all the training with the 20 mile runs etc.
                        Moan over back to being Lydia Languish on the couch.

Comment

Armt Thread 5th April

Hello peeps

Mrs A, please be careful, running when ur so poorly is probably not a good idea

Cass get well soon, tonsilitis is indeed horrible.

I think you are right Zenners. I will be the bed tester
                          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Armt Thread 5th April

Hello my lovelies.

what's all this 'work' business all about eh?? I've only just come up for air and about 6 hours left to do as yet.

reccie - hope you're doing OK?

Kitty - glad you had a top birthday!

cass - I too suffered from tonisilitis repeatedly as a young child. The DR refused to have my tonsils taken out though as 'they're there for a reason!' and to be fair I haven't had a sore throat since then!

Everyone else - hugs

EW
                            If you can't have one drink, don't have any - My Nan

Comment

Armt Thread 5th April

EW I dont envy you. I have just done 5.3/4 hours at the nut house and I am fecked.

I need a nap too Zenners. We can do top to tail if you like
                              Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                              Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Armt Thread 5th April

It's looking good but typical me, I was asked to produce an outline spec and I have gone into full specification detailing everything from art assets to what tech to use and how to code it...they've given me till end of tomorrow now though, so not so bad!

starty - i still wouldn't trade you!
                                If you can't have one drink, don't have any - My Nan

Comment

Working...
                                X