Clear All

Armt Thread 5th April

I dont blame you EW :H
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Armt Thread 5th April

Hey all,

The penicillin has defo kicked in to get rid of the pain with tonsillitis but I feel absolutely awful. I am going to go for a nap. Got signed off work for a week but I have so much to do. I need to be there.

Heyzennie, ew, mrs a and starts. Mrs A - what was up with u? I thought it was just a cold. X
      'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

Armt Thread 5th April

Dont stress Cass, not worth compromising your health over....

Comment

Armt Thread 5th April

For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
          AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Armt Thread 5th April

I was going to do a quick run through the posts but I think I may hang around for a bit...

EW, good for you on getting so much work done.

Mrs. A and Cassia - hope you're both feeling better after doing drugs....

Zennie - I just saw where you didn't get much sleep. Maybe you'll have more luck with a nap...

Comment

Armt Thread 5th April

Chillgirl;1091823 wrote: Hi Reccie im just in from work....
              Panda's are suposed to eat bamboo shoots not eucalyptus leaves :H are you still not sleeping at night? What if you kept going all day and did as much exercise as possible so you cant keep your eyes open at night?
              Hiya chilli - sorry I missed you there as I went and dropped off to sleep for a couple of hours. All I really know is that if I try to sleep at what most people would call a normal time, I end up with sleep deprivation and become very grumpy. Have got an appt to see the doc about it and other issues when she gets back from her hols in a couple of weeks.

How did the Internet furniture shopping go? Have you got it all sussed out?

EnglishWriter77;1091867 wrote:
              It's looking good but typical me, I was asked to produce an outline spec and I have gone into full specification detailing everything from art assets to what tech to use and how to code it...they've given me till end of tomorrow now though, so not so bad!

starty - i still wouldn't trade you!
              Hi EW - I have that problem too - never learnt how to do things in moderation. Are you happy to be working?

Starty - you work in a "nut house" (sorry, don't know what the politically correct term is) and then you come into the barracks....to talk to us nutters? You have me confused!

Comment

Armt Thread 5th April

Bloody hell...the healthcare stuff is annoying me. No idea what it all means. X
                'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

Armt Thread 5th April

Cassia;1091883 wrote: Bloody hell...the healthcare stuff is annoying me. No idea what it all means. X
                  What's up?

Comment

Armt Thread 5th April

hey All,

this role is pretty technical but when my brain isn't booze addled, I'm half clever! :H

I am loving it reccie - just had the recruiter on the phone telling me I am number 1 choice at the moment for the gibraltar job so if I get this right they want to fly me out there. No pressure or anything...

EW
                    If you can't have one drink, don't have any - My Nan

Comment

Armt Thread 5th April

Recluse;1091882 wrote: H

Starty - you work in a "nut house" (sorry, don't know what the politically correct term is) and then you come into the barracks....to talk to us nutters? You have me confused!
                      And Im allergic to nuts

Comment

Armt Thread 5th April

Really Zenstyle. How rude

Comment

Armt Thread 5th April

EnglishWriter77;1091886 wrote: hey All,

this role is pretty technical but when my brain isn't booze addled, I'm half clever! :H

I am loving it reccie - just had the recruiter on the phone telling me I am number 1 choice at the moment for the gibraltar job so if I get this right they want to fly me out there. No pressure or anything...

EWYou ROCK!!!:goodjob:
                          startingover;1091887 wrote: And Im allergic to nuts
                          Yer a squirrel. You can't be allergic to nuts.
                          Zenstyle;1091890 wrote:

As for her and the nut house job... you haven't met her, I have. Don't believe a word of it... she's an inmate. I had her staying with me for two weeks and I had to pad the spare bedroom and put a straight jacket on her before beddy byes. (THIS is how rumours start!) "Start"... hahaha... no pun intended...
                          Did you put the straight jacket on over her leather S&M outfit??:H:H

Comment

Armt Thread 5th April

Zenstyle;1091856 wrote: What kind of antibiotics did they give you Mrs A? If its Zithromax (the Z-pack) it'll knock whatever you have out in no time. I hope you're well enough to run on Sunday...

Cass... I had tonsillitis once as an adult and I was as sick as a dawg. I had a really bad fever with it... felt like I was dying! Hope you're feeling better.

I think we may need an Army sick bay...
                            I am taking Amoxycillin 500mgs three times daily
                            Diagnosis Sinusitis and Labrynthitis it could get better in a few days or not:upset:

Comment

Armt Thread 5th April

thanks Stirls...I do rock though :H

Amoxycillin - that dosage is pretty hardcore!
                              If you can't have one drink, don't have any - My Nan

Comment

Armt Thread 5th April

EnglishWriter77;1091886 wrote:

EW
                                Go for it EW. It would be a fantastic adventure to live out there. Hope you get it.

Comment

Working...
                                X