Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Armt Thread 5th April

You must be hanging together Zenners.

Hi cassia ya poor creature, hope you feel better 2moro.

IC, hope it is not too serious.
    "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Armt Thread 5th April

I love you all so much, please don't go to the shops again Jackie, I was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooo

worried.

AF 10th May 2010
      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Armt Thread 5th April

Zenstyle;1092039 wrote: Yes. Me being dumb. Nowt new there though!!!
        Oh no you are not:H

Thank you all for medication advice and have done as I am told.

You are so bossy

Love you all loads but you do seem a bit mad

Comment

Armt Thread 5th April

one2many;1092040 wrote: I love you all so much, please don't go to the shops again Jackie.
          what like NEVER?!
          "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
          AF - JAN 1st 2010
          NF - May 1996

Comment

Armt Thread 5th April

I missed you all terribly and you know. I wuvs you all wif a passion. In fact I missed you all sooooooooooooooooo much I had to buy a new pair of black trousers while I was there to sob into on the way home.
            It could be worse, I could be filing.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Armt Thread 5th April

it's fine oney, lets just say my little brothers got some daddy issues been troubling him lately haha, nothing new

hey JC
              I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Armt Thread 5th April

I drank today.

Who cares that this worthles late 30s piece of shit drank eh?

I know you will all jump on that statement, but I am shit - You Dont know me! LOL! I repel people

Comment

Armt Thread 5th April

InChains;1092046 wrote: it's fine oney, lets just say my little brothers got some daddy issues been troubling him lately haha, nothing new

hey JC
                  Thank God we can choose our friends hey lol!!! Always something goin on.

AF 10th May 2010
                  NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Armt Thread 5th April

Evening oney, inchy, Mrs A, chilly, and kitty.

No-one in the army is a worthless POS kitty, least of all you. :l

Comment

Armt Thread 5th April

hey kitty, you're right I don't know you, but saying drinking makes you a bad person is bullsh*t and you know it, deep down. I drank today. Hell I drank yesterday, and I actually admire you because you slipped up but I know tomorrow you are gonna get up, dust yourself off and start again. Thats all I can say really
                      I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Armt Thread 5th April

Kitty is this the same girl who is so worthless she is surrounded by good friends who get her coke and coffee and ex's who do DIY for her, and are always meeting her for lunch? I think not! And that's before I mention all us cyber friends. I know we are a bit of a strange bunch but we are harmless and we do care.....:l
                        "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                        AF - JAN 1st 2010
                        NF - May 1996

Comment

Armt Thread 5th April

Thanks ... I am a POS, People use me for what they can get cos I am a fucking nice perseon and IO cannot do it anymore. Piece of shit tho I am, I cannot let people tread on me !!

Comment

Armt Thread 5th April

Hi kitty,

This is going so sound harsh but I am not going to the pity party you insist on having for yourself. You have great friends here, people who care about you. You should turn to them if you are thinking of taking a drink. I don't know enough about you but you strike me as an intelligent, funny and warm person. Get your plan in order, use us as support and let's get on with it.
                            'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

Armt Thread 5th April

Oi oi oi! Being nice doesnt make you a POS woman! Might mean you gotta toughen up for a bit of self preservation, but thats not a bad thing
                              I think you should start listening to all the ladies and gents here, cos they is talkin sense
                              Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                              Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Armt Thread 5th April

Kitty if being nice makes us pieces of shit then there is lots of shit around here!
                                But you are absolutely right not to let people use you.
                                AF - JAN 1st 2010
                                NF - May 1996

Comment

Working...
                                X