X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Armt Thread 5th April

heya reccy, methinks we should all come back tomorrow xD
    I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Armt Thread 5th April

hey guys, i know its a bad time, but my little brothers just broken up with his girlfriend and if anybody wouldn't mind lurking a little later and talking... well I'd appreciate it

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Armt Thread 5th April

Hear hear to EW....... We troopers can handle disagreements and all shake hands can't we
        Kitty I hope you are ok and feel better tomorrow.

Zenners - let this be a lesson to you on sleep deprivation :H get yirself to bed tonight!
        "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
        AF - JAN 1st 2010
        NF - May 1996

Comment

Armt Thread 5th April

Inchy I'm just going to bed, is your brother on MWO?
          "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
          AF - JAN 1st 2010
          NF - May 1996

Comment

Armt Thread 5th April

he's nto chill no, thing is I just wanted to be able to talk about it with somebody, it complicated, I technically don't know. I'm upstairs, he sleeps downstairs, I heard him crying and telling my mother. He's had a rough time lately and it's just really an awful thing to happen

Comment

Armt Thread 5th April

Shit Inchy I'm really sorry, I hope he's ok.
              AF - JAN 1st 2010
              NF - May 1996

Comment

Armt Thread 5th April

Ic...just check back in or start a thread. People who are around will respond.

X
                'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

Armt Thread 5th April

thanks chill and cassia, just trying to stop myself getting too wasted and adding to the drama haha

Comment

Armt Thread 5th April

You could also try chat if no one is around here. Apparently it really gets going at 1 am. Besides you aren't going to get wasted because you know that its just going to give you aggro. X

Comment

Armt Thread 5th April

Hey Inchy, It doesnt matter does it! (Insert pic of starving African)

No seriously it does and I am sorry. I hope he is OK. I am leaving this forum but it is late and did not want you to feel alone xx

Comment

Armt Thread 5th April

thanks kitty. I think i'm going to make one of the only wise decisions of my life soon and head to bed, the later I'm up the more likely i am to convince myself to get drunk and nobody needs that from me right now. I'll see you all tomorrow hopefully

xIC

Comment

Armt Thread 5th April

Anyone still out there...

Comment

Armt Thread 5th April

you have every right to be hacked off babes...

Anyway... What else is going on. How's the job hunt going? X

Comment

Armt Thread 5th April

Also, totally unrelated but awesome thing about being sick is the weight loss...x

Comment

Armt Thread 5th April

I'm here for a mo while I put me shin pads and helmet on before tonight's battle of the duvet begins
                                It could be worse, I could be filing.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X