MWO Massive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MWO Massive

I hereby stake my claim of naming this forum group the MWO Massive! It seems to fit well and with a double meaning. This place has been a massive help to me
    Last drink 6th September 2013

MWO Massive

Nice one Softy, and very true.

You look very handsome in your avatar
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

MWO Massive

I LOVE it!
      "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

MWO Massive

This forum is my best tool in staying sober.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
        I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

MWO Massive

Right there with you softy. The saying is that you "can't fight addiction alone", and because of this site, I have not been alone, and because of all of your help - which has played a large role in the process, I am succeeding.
          Hill
          Sober since Feb 7, 2010.

Comment

MWO Massive

startingover;1092387 wrote: Nice one Softy, and very true.

You look very handsome in your avatar
            It's a recent photo! You wouldn't believe how bad I looked when I was drinking:H:H:H day 68 AF for me today. Don't even feel like it now. My mum is really poorly and on her way to face the final curtain. I am afraid it may take her weeks but she could go anytime. I thought I wouldnt be able to cope in a situation like this without drink. I have now realized I can cope a hell of a lot better without it. Not a happy time but being AF and having the support of the Massive has made me so much stronger than I ever thought possible. My two sisters now have a solid rock with them rather than a gibbering wreck:thanks:
            Last drink 6th September 2013

Comment

MWO Massive

Good for you Softy!
              "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

MWO Massive

Hiya Softy,

Sorry to hear about your mum. Hope she's comfortable at least.

Congratulation's on your AF time! Keep it going. This forum can be, and is, a lifesaver for many of us.

Best wishes, G-bloke.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

MWO Massive

Hello Softy. Good for you realizing that harming yourself with AL would not help your Mum at all. I'm so sorry about your Mum.

Congratulations on 68 days -- this site is wonderful, you're right.

Comment

MWO Massive

Keep on going on helping peeps!:thanks:
                    Enlightened by MWO

Comment

MWO Massive

Softy;1092920 wrote: It's a recent photo! You wouldn't believe how bad I looked when I was drinking:H:H:H day 68 AF for me today. Don't even feel like it now. My mum is really poorly and on her way to face the final curtain. I am afraid it may take her weeks but she could go anytime. I thought I wouldnt be able to cope in a situation like this without drink. I have now realized I can cope a hell of a lot better without it. Not a happy time but being AF and having the support of the Massive has made me so much stronger than I ever thought possible. My two sisters now have a solid rock with them rather than a gibbering wreck:thanks:
                      So sorry about your mum Softy. My mum died last year and the very best thing I did was stay sober through her illness.
                      Keep it going handsome
                      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

MWO Massive

Hi Softy
                        I read through your posts and have to tell you what an inspiration you are to me! Buffy

Comment

MWO Massive

Softy, I'm so sorry also about your momma. So many I've met here over the years have been through their own personal journey like yours. The only advice I give is, face it sober.
                          That said, I was thinking how intelligent and wise you look now. Good for you! As so many have said, this is also my lifeline. I thought because I was isolated in the country, I might be the only one who used this place as a connection, but isolation is not geographic. It's personal. And we are all truly blessed to have found it. Love the name!!
                          sigpic
                          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
                          X