Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chat

Hi All
    I am havinbg trouble getting into chat. A message comes up that license for parachat room has expired . Just trying to get into normal chat. Any body else having problems.

Stay Healthy and Keep Fighting
    AF 5-16-08
    Stay Healthy and Keep Fighting
    AF 5-16-08

Chat

I've never seen that message cay. I know when I tried to use my laptop I had to install some thingy.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Chat

Cay it says the same here too!!!....hope you do have a great day anyway!!
      :heart:AF since May 31 2008.....Happy and Healthy

Comment

Chat

From reading the notice in the Chat forum, it appears that the license needs to be updated by the site administrator. I am not sure whether or not there is a fee involved with this? Let's hope that Code Monkey looks into this today! If there is a fee involved, perhaps Code Monkey can let members know and maybe we can chip in to pay the fee.

Over the years, Chat has been a huge help and part of sobriety for many people here. I sure hope that Chat can continue!
        A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Chat

I cant get in either. I had just PMed someone to meet me there too. Bah !

Comment

Chat

Ooops, just tried too. I'm with you, Kate. I love chat! The only forum for a lot of people here.
            sigpic
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Chat

Chat

I just read through it, there is a renewal fee. Someone needs to contact the site admin.

Comment

Chat

Subs chat is fine....
                "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Chat

Hi,

We have alerted the tech department about this situation. Hopefully it will be resolved soon.

Thank you,

My Way Out Support

Comment

Chat

Thanks, support.
                    sigpic

Comment

Chat

Chat seems to be working now. Thanks for your patience!

My Way Out Support

Comment

Working...
                      X