Army Thread Friday 8th April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starts..No, I'm on the sick, so anytime is good.
    Stash.. I went for a long walk in the countryside where my rents live and had lunch by the river. Just caught the sun quite bad, but considering it's April, AND it's Britain, I'm actually quite impressed!
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Good morning Army

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Morning Marioman. How doing you?

Comment

I am great recluse, of to see my councillor this morning, its a lovely day so I shall cycle to her. how about you ?

Comment

I'm fine thanks Mario, hoping to grab hold of the sleep fairy soon. Out of interest, are all of your counsellors female? I find I'm more comfortable talking to women.

Comment

This lately one is, I had got a male one before, he was great to,The present one I am going to knows me from when I stopped drinking and she is brilliant in her job.A good councillor is great but at the end of the day its down to you and how you go about it.and of course being honest with yourself.

Comment

Good Morning Army, to those here now and to all who drop by later.

A gorgeous day here in Stirly-world - hope you all have the same blue sky and sunny weather that we have. But be careful you don't get burnt. Or burnt again.

Mrs. A - best of luck with the marathon. I hope you'll be well enough to run. If not, don't push yourself hun, there's always more marathons to be run.

Startypants, fingers and toes crossed for the job. I hope you have a lovely holiday. Don't forget to post piccies.

Reccie dear, try and get some sleep.

Mario, best of luck with your counselor.

Troopers, hope you all have a very
                For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Morning stirly have to leg it now catch you all laters.

Comment

Morning stirly. It's a lovely sunny spring day here too. Happy Friday!

Comment

Morning trooptarts
                      A beautiful sunny one here and I have the day off! Yippeee!
                      "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                      AF - JAN 1st 2010
                      NF - May 1996

Comment

Off to walk the dogger. Catch up with youz laterz...inkele:
                        For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                        AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Starts....you will have probs with you job app...it's got the cads touch! X
                          'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

Morning all from a stunningly beautiful sunny emerald isle.

Mrs A, dont you overdo it if you're not feeling 100% and thats an order. Starty forest in spring sounds wonderful, enjoy your trip. Tip its fridayyyy. Reccie how are you feeling today, got a plan for the weekend? Cy whats a walk to the rents mean? Hi Stash me little butterfly. Mario beautiful morning for a cycle, hope it goes well with your councilor, look how far you have come. Stirly you purple girly you brighten my day with your thoughtful messages to everyone. Chilli I wonder you will have second thought when early summer breaks in fabulous por-u-gal?

I expect everyone will be in bed by the time I finish this post :H

Think I might try and find time for a swim today for the first time in a year. I used to go 3-4 times a week and 1-2 the gym when last I was doing well in the sober stakes and I found it a huge help. I had to stop when my membership ran out as I didnt have the funds to renew. I need to reassess that now as I can see the importance it played in my sobriety.
                            Oh and today will be a good day, I am determined to make it so.
                            Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

KT...Walk to the parents(as in there house). Great idea about the swim. I think I may go later too for the first time in about a yr. Couple of laps of the pool will do me good. And Ive heard going down the Hydra slide at least 19 times is great for fitness and well being!!
                              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Ah right.
                                In regards to the slide, just make sure you dont wear loose trunks or your trunk might come loose and scare people :H:H
                                Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Working...
                                X