Am getting slightly nervous now.
    Think you should attend too kitty
    Ill bring the binos and magnifying glass to cover off all eventualities

Bucket list is a great idea.
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread Friday 8th April

cymru;1093884 wrote: Morning Kitty. Was thinking town. If I go early enough it'll be quiet, and its not that ming mong. All the changing rooms are pretty new. Been in worse in cardiff.
      I havent been there in years. I have been to the new 'Active Living Centre' by me a few times.

That stupid wave machine does my head in at the town pool mind. Although saying that, i am remembering promising to go with my friend and her twins recently, so looks like I could be at the minging pool sometime myself soon!

Yeah, with the kids currently in school, it should be a good time to go today. Dont get lost or stolen!

Comment

startingover;1093883 wrote: LMAO!!!!!
        Larry likes a bit of sausage :H
        Sure a cocktail sausage would only whet his appetite :H:H

Well done Kitty, love the positive attitude onwards and upwards. Dont know about you but I will be staying out of pubs for the foreseeable future, they hold nothing for me.
        Oh and dont be upsetting us old wrinkly folk with 'things to do bere I am 40' talk.
        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

cymru;1093888 wrote: If I stood on top of my house, you could prob see it if you used binoculars Starts.
          Jesus ! :H :H :H :H :H :H

Comment

Just reading that they had another massive aftershock in Japan yesterday of 7.1 magnitude. 4 ppl confirmed dead and over a hundred injured. God, they have had a terrible time. Ihope and pray this is the end of it.
            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Although, I think Cy can attest... if I learnt to drive then several taxi companies in our home town would go bust :H

They suffer enough when I am not drinking and not having the old 'Tesco Express and back' fare :H

Morning KTAB! Well, if you were thinking of things to do before you are 40... what would you do? ;-)

Comment

kitty72;1093895 wrote: Although, I think Cy can attest... if I learnt to drive then several taxi companies in our home town would go bust :H

They suffer enough when I am not drinking and not having the old 'Tesco Express and back' fare :H

Morning KTAB! Well, if you were thinking of things to do before you are 40... what would you do? ;-)
                Thats a simple one to answer Kitty, give myself and my family the gift of my sobriety. That way I probably would have made much more with my life and fulfilled many of those dreams I had when I was 20. It truly sucks the life out of us. Having said that I am only on my 40s and its never too late for change and choosing a better way of living.

Thats awful Cy, have those poor people not suffered enough.

Comment

Terrible news about Japan

I need to learn to drive too Kitty, need to do it before Sep, I LOVE the idea of a bucket list.

Cy, I have stirred me tea with bigger.

You sound good Ktab

Hi Chillers

Anonandon, hope you will be ok.

starty, can I come to the cottage?
                  "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                  NF 12th May 2010

Comment

(((Japan))))

Nice answer KTAB! xxx

Comment

Oners! Yeah! We are er.... both dreading next year so why not come on board with me on this one?

In Ireland it's a bit weird though isnt it? You can drive without actually having passed your test, right?

Comment

kitty72;1093900 wrote: (((Japan))))

Nice answer KTAB! xxx
                        Cause KTAB man speaks the truth.

Morning hOney, I am good, make ya wonder why I ever drink. Oh and you will drive I told you I have no doubt what so ever about that.

Comment

Oops... rewind. Anon is running a marathon? Wicked!! Good Luck! xx

Comment

startingover;1093828 wrote: Morning Stash, how you doing? Been missing you lately
                            Thanks starts im ok ta, came off steroids begining of week so head symptoms have resurfaced a bit and looking at computer doesnt help! But am happy and will check inas much as poss!! Ktab good going and great to hear you sounding so positive, Morning miss stirly, Mario,oney,chili and cass! cyms cover yourself up get your big boy green pants on :H HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE

Comment

Nope, not anymore Kitts, so will have to go thru all the proper channels

Ktab, thanks for having faith in me, don't know why driving scares the bejaysus out of me but I WILL do it.

AF 10th May 2010
                              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Hi Stash, missed ya woman x

AF 10th May 2010
                                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X