Army Thread Friday 8th April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another marathon Kitty, Anon is a legend and an inspiration. She only took up running later in life.

Oney you can do anything once you put your mind to it. How many times have you already proven that?
    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Thanks Ktab xxx

Does a large Petits Filous count as one of my 5 a day?
      "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

If ya stick a nana out the top of it yeh.

Comment

em, without the nana..

AF 10th May 2010
          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

I dunno, is there more than a blueberry sized total of fruit in it?
            Hows the healthy eating going, did you try any of those recipes?

Comment

Steroids, vile things Stash but they help with whatever. Just managed to stick 3 stone on me in 2008.

Lost 4 stone in 2009 though yay! I am so bloody good at dieting, I just need to transfer that to staying sober and also eventually quitting the fags.

I had a dose in December though, because I have such high doses in the past, they really dont seem to affect me now. I either used to buzz all night or eat for Wales. I remember the first time I had them, I just could. not. stop. eating and ended up crying all the time as I was so freaked out by it!

Comment

Oney - Cy and I had a chipper last night. Not my usual choice of food but I needed a bit of stodge :-)

Just thought I'd say .....

Comment

one2many;1093911 wrote: Hi Stash, missed ya woman x
                  Have a wee peep in the evening(at thread not cym!!) But you gabby bints clock up sooo much posting milage i cant keep up! But puts a smile on me face every day!! Was just letting my daughter read some of our most hillarious moments of the week! She said What wud you lot be like drunk if your this daft sober? made her chuckle

Comment

Wouldnt worry about it Kitty, I have been eating like a porcine critter the past few days but it is better than drinking. Just had a huge bucket of porridge. That should keep me away from the cupboard for at least an hour. Not bothered though cause there isnt a pick on me except for my token beer belly which I have been growing for a while now. Sad but we have to part company. Off to check latest membership prices in the gym right now.

Comment

Hello Army - Happy Friday everyone...gosh I love Fridays its home time

Hilarious story to tell..my daughter sold her play station on Gum Tree, she was asking ?200 and got offered ?320 ...she grabbed it with both hands but forgot to ask where to post it to, thinking it would be ok as this lady had a UK email account..anyways cutting a long story short I just received the money in my paypal and she has to post it to Nigeria..that will teach her the silly bugger :H:H:H

Im joing the wagon train to KT & Kitty
                      Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

one2many;1093910 wrote: Nope, not anymore Kitts, so will have to go thru all the proper channels

Ktab, thanks for having faith in me, don't know why driving scares the bejaysus out of me but I WILL do it.No where near as hard or scary as raising three kids, Wob, Alfie and the fecking parrot...
                        stashia;1093909 wrote: Thanks starts im ok ta, came off steroids begining of week so head symptoms have resurfaced a bit and looking at computer doesnt help! But am happy and will check inas much as poss!! Ktab good going and great to hear you sounding so positive, Morning miss stirly, Mario,oney,chili and cass! cyms cover yourself up get your big boy green pants on :H HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE :wavin: Stashia...
                        one2many;1093916 wrote:
                        Thanks Ktab xxx

Does a large Petits Filous count as one of my 5 a day?
                        :no: Only real fruit. You don't like fruit? Bananas and berries and apricots and such?
                        kitty72;1093922 wrote:
                        Oney - Cy and I had a chipper last night. Not my usual choice of food but I needed a bit of stodge :-)

Just thought I'd say .....
                        Someone's being mean today...:H I'd love the Greek version of a chipper. That would be batter-fried cod with a potato-garlic paste. Kind of like mashed potatoes but with EVOO garlic and a touch of vinegar. Yum....

Bakaliaros Skordalia (and a giveaway) - Kalofagas - Greek Food & Beyond
                        For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                        AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

kitty72;1093921 wrote: Steroids, vile things Stash but they help with whatever. Just managed to stick 3 stone on me in 2008.

Lost 4 stone in 2009 though yay! I am so bloody good at dieting, I just need to transfer that to staying sober and also eventually quitting the fags.

I had a dose in December though, because I have such high doses in the past, they really dont seem to affect me now. I either used to buzz all night or eat for Wales. I remember the first time I had them, I just could. not. stop. eating and ended up crying all the time as I was so freaked out by it!
                          Blimey 4 stone ive put on a stone in 5 wks. But hope i dont have to have anymore. Know what you mean i would have drank rather than eat! I need to stop smoking too but not ready yet. Your young girl and you will get there!

Comment

Panno;1093929 wrote: Hello Army - Happy Friday everyone...gosh I love Fridays its home time

Hilarious story to tell..my daughter sold her play station on Gum Tree, she was asking ?200 and got offered ?320 ...she grabbed it with both hands but forgot to ask where to post it to, thinking it would be ok as this lady had a UK email account..anyways cutting a long story short I just received the money in my paypal and she has to post it to Nigeria..that will teach her the silly bugger :H:H:H

Im joing the wagon train to KT & Kitty
                            Panno dont post it or accept payment, chances are its a scam. They pay you via paypal then say the item never arrived and claim a refund. Hence their offering 320 when she only asked for 200.

Comment

Ktab is RIGHT!!!! Don't fall for it!!!!

AF 10th May 2010
                              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

I did a VLCD Stash, felt it was a bit of a cheaty way to lose weight. (About 600 calories a day in soups, shakes and bars) but I felt I had been cheated in the way I had put it on so it all evened out and lost an extra stone to boot. Was hard going but when you are losing 4/5lbs a week, it was good motivation to stick to it.

I still drank on it mind *rollseyes* though I didnt need much to get pissed - Obviously!

Just take care of you for now though! xxx

Comment

Working...
                                X