X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Friday 8th April

Yo Stirls,

I :h flipflops. I've got 7 and a half pairs. Seem to have lost one

No gardening today, just a wee walk round the grounds then I took my new trousers up, then unpicked them, then took them up again and now they're right length. Then sat in the conservatory for a bit. I feel like I've just farted about all day, but I've really enjoyed it.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1094203 wrote: Yo Stirls,

I :h flipflops. I've got 7 and a half pairs. Seem to have lost one

No gardening today, just a wee walk round the grounds then I took my new trousers up, then unpicked them, then took them up again and now they're right length. Then sat in the conservatory for a bit. I feel like I've just farted about all day, but I've really enjoyed it.
      Well, hemming trousers and un-hemming them and then re-hemming them, that's three chores done. Plus garden inspection, that's another one and you cleaned out half a closet getting those flip flops out of there. I'd say you did fine.
      For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
      AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Oh and I ordered some cross stitch stuff as I'm making my brother a chess set for his 50th birthday.

Hang on I'll try and find an image.

It's not the same pattern and will have a different border but you can see what I mean.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1094206 wrote: Oh and I ordered some cross stitch stuff as I'm making my brother a chess set for his 50th birthday.

Hang on I'll try and find an image.

It's not the same pattern and will have a different border but you can see what I mean.
          It's lovely. Will it take you long to do it? I can imagine you sitting out in the garden with Bess in the lovely spring weather and working on it.
          For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
          AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

cymru;1094173 wrote: Good to hear from you IC. Don't become a stranger!
            Zenny...in all honesty larry would be helping me out as I could do with losing about 30cm off the end...
            I've had a word, he will do the job at cost if you like. Hes good like that....
            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

stirly-girly;1094207 wrote: It's lovely. Will it take you long to do it? I can imagine you sitting out in the garden with Bess in the lovely spring weather and working on it.
              It's not his birthday til the end of October, so I'll let you know. Never done Blackwork Embroidery before.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Did you give your veg one away JC?

Comment

Yoo hoo Zenners.
                  What ya doing in Miami?

Comment

startingover;1094215 wrote: Did you give your veg one away JC?
                    Oooooooooooooh one moment. Gave to me fave Uuncle for his 70th birthday.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I am absolutely fooked, cant think straight today, so glad Im going on hols tomorrow

Comment

Hi all!

Went to AA, went over to annoy Cy, went for a lovely walk and chill in the sun. I dont think I caught any though. Went back to Cy's had some food, got subjected to some hard rock (I made sure I didnt make any typos there as wouldnt want to get Starts jealous LMAO!) Took the piss out of people on facebook (Nobody here!! Mainly Cy's extremely interesting friend who updates every day re his journey to work! I wish he was my friend!) and Ive now come home to spend some time with the doggers before going over my father's place.

He has told me I had better get him a Subway seeing as I dont want tio go for a pub meal tonight! :H

AA was good, this 'mega zen' bloke - 'Spiritual not religious maaaan!' was pleased to see me back and lent me a book unprompted today - That's nice seeing as he hasnt seen me for 4 weeks!

Taxi driver on the way back from Cy's told me that it's a lovely evening for a beer garden!
                        When pushed to as I wasnt planning on going to one all weekend, I told him the truth! LMAO!!!! I get a bit like that when I first go to AA. When I left AA as well, I ran into a bloke I used to work with and he said, 'Hi trouble... what brings you over this side of town?' Told him as well .... LOL!

5 foot 9 Zenners! Wow! Well yeah, I dont really like wearing heels and being taller than a date, it was a bit of an accident that time - Id forgotten his height!

Comment

:H:H:H Kitty!!

Comment

Oh I found out that Larry is starts dog! I thought it was her husband! WHY I have no idea with the talk that's been going on!!!! :H

Comment

kitty72;1094232 wrote: Oh I found out that Larry is starts dog! I thought it was her husband! WHY I have no idea with the talk that's been going on!!!! :H
                              OMG!!!! I really cannot see Rich biting off Cys winky :H:H:H

Comment

Zenstyle;1094231 wrote: I have a question... how come so many people are quitting chocolate just now? (Just as I've started eating it... LOL!)
                                Just to make you feel bad I expect :H

Comment

Working...
                                X