Army Thread Friday 8th April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm like a lion in a cage waiting to get out a here today! Seehhh, when will it end!
    You always succeed if you never stop trying.
    Everyday we choose the direction of change.

Comment

What time is it over there? 2.20? X
      'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

Yep, and I get off at 4:15, two more hours ish. Funny thing is I just want to go home and take a nap and go to Sams (the bulk store, do you have one of those over there?)later. I decided this morning that I'm not drinking tonight, and that's it. No thoughts no problems
        You always succeed if you never stop trying.
        Everyday we choose the direction of change.

Comment

Good for u! No, no sams over here. Just Costco! X

Comment

Good call Jenny.
            Well I am wrecked, had brief thoughts that a glass of wine would be nice with dinner but went swimming instead. Quite pleased with my 30 lengths in half an hour, thats good for me considering I am not a strong swimmer and havent been in about a year.
            Went to shop on the way home to get some bits we needed for the greek salad and picked up 8 litres of no sugar cranberry juice. That should see me through the weekend
            Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

8 litres :wow:

I'm going to treat meself to some nice sparkling water in a glass bottle, oooooooh errrrrr look at me. Dead posh.
              It could be worse, I could be filing.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Well I used always make sure there was an extra bottle of wine 'just in case'
                Actually its tescos no added sugar cranberry, nice and tart and goes down lovely with a meal as an alternative to red wine imo. So I just got a stock in.

Comment

You see,KT. I've gone off any fruit drinks, just like water with a bit of lemon these days, no ice mind.

I may have a go at some cranberry juice. It'll get drunk by one of us.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Why so, are you off sugar?

Comment

KTAB;1094314 wrote: Why so, are you off sugar?
                      Trying to give up the old chocolate habit and hoping to loose a bit of weight. It's just I'd forgotten how nice water was. And with the price of our water rates it's just slightly cheaper than a bottle of Bollinger.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

It's quiet round these parts tonight! X

Comment

You dont need to loose weight my girl, unless something mad has happened since I saw you last. Anyway good luck with it. Most fruit juices are fairly high in sugar but it is much better than processed sugar for you. This one has about 1/10th the normal hence the tartness and it is dry.

Comment

You're very kind,KT. But a few pounds wouldn't go amiss

It's very very quiet, Cassia and it's going to get even quieter I'm orff to watch Law and Order.

Bacinabit
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1094242 wrote: Took a bit longer than I thought
                              Evening all,

do all those veggies count towards your 5 a day Jackie?

Haven't really got time to post at the mo as I've got to get to Sainsburys before it closes. I had one temazepam earlier and it didn't seem to have much effect, so I took another and wow, that was a long sleep!

I've had a quick read back but there was so much going on that by the time I got to the end I'd forgotten what happened at the beginning.

Well done on getting your place rented out chilli. :goodjob:

Might try and post a bit more later.

Comment

Evening army....
                                It has been a quietish barracks today, my brains are scrambled with trying to work out all necessary plans. Only one small detail which is I have no where to live in Scotland! Not going to be easy, they want bank ref - I have no UK a/c, the want proof of employment - i have no job there, hmmm dogs seem to be a problem too!
                                "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                                AF - JAN 1st 2010
                                NF - May 1996

Comment

Working...
                                X