Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Friday 8th April

Chill,
    We are going to be putting our flat on the Market in the next month thru an agent. If you could evidence your income to them, I would waive the whole uk bank account stuff...you can open one up while you are here...just a thought. I need to put it through an agent though cuz we are gonna be so far away. X
    'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

Rental Market I mean...x

Comment

hey all
        I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

How ya doing IC? Very quiet here tnt.
          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

not too great cy, but i'll be arlight, always am how're you this evening?

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Very sunburnt. But had a nice day. Whats up?
              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

ahh I think too much is all, nothing important haha. You been enjoying this sunshine? it's been lovely round here

Comment

I am bloody knackered! All that fresh air for the first time in absolutely bloody ages! Had to leave a pissed off dad a bit early, but he got his subway :H

I'll prob get second wind as I have some emails to answer now anyway....

Comment

Zenners have a great weekend.

Cass - I'm taking all my furniture so I need to rent somewhere unfurnished. I was a partner in a real estate business for 6 years here but can't obviously give myself a ref. I guess they have to take that into account. I have found a house in Ayr that looks ideal and just need to work through all these points, which hopefully the agent will understand when relocating from abroad. I just can't wait till it's finalized and I can actually pick a date! Can't pack the house up till I have someplace for it all to go.
                    I will never sleep tonight!
                    "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                    AF - JAN 1st 2010
                    NF - May 1996

Comment

Hey Inchy! xx

Comment

IC. Yer, been making the most of the weather and been on some nice walks.
                        Kitty. All that fresh air! We were out less than an hour! I can spend all day down there!
                        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Cool! As long as you are sorted. Can u get a copy of your portugeuse credit report. That might help. Hell, if I can give you a personal reference I will. I get asked for references a lot because of my qualification. Offer to put down 2 months security deposit...x

Comment

Hey Chill. Ive been to Ayr quite a few times to watch and play ice hockey back in the day. Lovely part of the world.
                            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

heya kitty, nice to see you're still here, really glad how're you?

Comment

Hi Cass.
                                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Working...
                                X