Army Thread Friday 8th April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cy, you know the ad for the Kinect with the dance moves in it? Do you know the name of the song, I luuurves it and want to d/l it now

Comment

ummm, no sorry. Ill try and utube the ad now.
      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

cymru;1094350 wrote: IC. Yer, been making the most of the weather and been on some nice walks.
        Kitty. All that fresh air! We were out less than an hour! I can spend all day down there!
        I know Cy, but you're hardcore and been doing this a good few weeks now! I havent been on a walk in the sun since er... August last year? :H

Hi Cass , Hi Inchy - Yeah had a really nice day today Thanks - PM me anytime xxx

Comment

Hi cy, ic and kitty.
          'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

Quick check in before I trip over my eyelids. Hang in there Chains. Chilli, ask your bank in Portugal to give you an account reference for a UK bank and if you used an agent on your let you could get them to vouch for you too to the agent in Scotland. Zen thats a right good session, hope you are mixing it up.
            Kitty you sound good, thats great. Cy did you get for a swim?
            Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXy8IUxL3kE[/video]]YouTube - Dance Paradise - Kinect for Xbox 360 - TV advert official video game trailer HD
              This one?
              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

No KT. Was busy and it was such a nice day I spent it outdoors burning myself. Sounds like u had a good one though!
                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

No, I know that song - It's this one GREAT idea re you tube! Thanks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vrl4ye5JopU[/video]]YouTube - Kinect Dance Central Advert 2

Comment

cymru;1094363 wrote: No KT. Was busy and it was such a nice day I spent it outdoors burning myself. Sounds like u had a good one though!
                    As did you by the sound of it. Any day I can stay sober is a good one at the moment but I know it gets easier. Why I keep putting myself through this is crazy.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A68j28KQaik[/video]]YouTube - Cascada - Evacuate The Dancefloor (Official Music Video)
                      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

As you can see, I am into cheesey song central today Least I didnt get excited over..... a certain 80s tune you had mentioned today coming on the TV LOL! I wont say though

Comment

I owe ya! Cheers!

Comment

KTAB;1094366 wrote: As did you by the sound of it. Any day I can stay sober is a good one at the moment but I know it gets easier. Why I keep putting myself through this is crazy.
                            Hiya Tabs! Nice to see you protecting Oney's honour earlier! Glad you enjoyed your swim!

Comment

Well I won't be waiting for the repeat of that Law and Order, blooming obvious who did it from the start. Huff.
                              It could be worse, I could be filing.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Haha Oneys well able to look after herself no worries, anyway reggies a top bloke I was only having a laugh.

Comment

Working...
                                X