• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PAPMOM HAS 11 MONTHS AF!

- CONGRATULATIONS -
    11 MONTHS AF IS AWESOME!

:yougo: :yougo: :yougo:

Papmom I'm so proud of you! What an incredibly long way you have come and the positive changes in your life are fantastic.
    You are such a strong compassionate lady and I hope today you have an extra big smile on your face
    "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
    AF - JAN 1st 2010
    NF - May 1996

PAPMOM HAS 11 MONTHS AF!

Papmom, awesome work with your 11 months. You should really be proud of yourself. Keep adding those months together!
    Hill
    Sober since Feb 7, 2010.

Comment

PAPMOM HAS 11 MONTHS AF!

:yougo::yougo:CONGRATULATIONS ON 11 MONTHS AF P3!!!:yougo::yougo:

You've done an awesome job of keeping your sobriety at the top of your list and really pulled lots of aspects of your life together to make it work for you! Bravo!!!
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

PAPMOM HAS 11 MONTHS AF!

CONGRATS
        "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

PAPMOM HAS 11 MONTHS AF!

Wow!

I can't wait to say the same! Only at 7 days today for me. I actually think its 6 but I am using April Fools day as my first day AF...seems appropriate, and easy to remember. Blessings, Buffy

Comment

PAPMOM HAS 11 MONTHS AF!

:goodjob: CONGRATS GIRLFRIEND ON YOUR 11 AF MONTHS :yougo::yougo:
            AF since 03/26/09
            NF since 05/19/09
            Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

PAPMOM HAS 11 MONTHS AF!

Papmom. You are AWESOME!
              Congrats on 11 months.
              Thanks for sharing your journey with us.
              Good luck with your interview today.
              AF Since April 20, 2008
              4 Years!!!
              :lilheart:

Comment

PAPMOM HAS 11 MONTHS AF!

:yougo::yougo:CONGRATULATIONS ON 11 MONTHS SOBER P3!!!!:yougo::yougo:

That ROCKS!!! I think you ought to celebrate by getting yourself a new camper. And maybe painting it pink. Or at least getting some pink towels and sheets.

Thank you for sharing your amazing journey and never ending PERK with us here at MWO!! You are FABULOUS!!

DG
                Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
                Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

PAPMOM HAS 11 MONTHS AF!

WELL DONE PAPMOM, GREAT GOING.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                  I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

PAPMOM HAS 11 MONTHS AF!

Brilliant, PM3

It could be worse, I could be filing.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

PAPMOM HAS 11 MONTHS AF!

Great going Papmom, many congrats.
                      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

PAPMOM HAS 11 MONTHS AF!

Congrats p3! Absolutely fantastic! You are an inspiration to us all!!! X
                        'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

PAPMOM HAS 11 MONTHS AF!

Thank you all and most especially my dear friend Chill for starting this thread for me!! It was a busy day yesterday with the interview then opening up Hotel Papillon for business!! I didn't have an extra minute to even THINK about AL and because I have a transport to do this afternoon I knew drinking was out of the question! No hangovers for this gal!! This has become my mantra-I am just way too busy to be sick in bed hungover. Life is good and fun and interesting now and there is no room in it for poison!!

DG-camper fell through-too heavy for my little outback but the search continues!! And if I can get away with some pink decor you know I will!!

Molly-yes, pink shoes will be on the list of presents I give myself next month (besides being AF for a whole year!!). I'll take piccys too when I get them!!

Thanks again everyone! I couldn't have come this far without you all!

:h
                          New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

PAPMOM HAS 11 MONTHS AF!

Now that you have decided to go for a camper, I just know the right opportunity will come along!!! Given these economic times, I'm sure many good ones are out there for a good price.

A girl I grew up with was and still is a serious horse woman. When she started traveling to train and show seasonally (i.e. heading south for the Florida circuit in the winter) she bought a little used camper. Then she started just trading up as opportunities presented themselves. She said "I would NEVER buy a new camper!! too many great deals on used ones out there!!"

You should see the frickin' style she travels in these days! :H

That will be YOU P3!!! Papping in Pink all over the countryside!!!

DG
                            Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
                            Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

PAPMOM HAS 11 MONTHS AF!

Let the great countdown begin-30,29,28-I can feel it coming.!I think we might have a birthday girl appearing soon:H:H. I bet you are really looking forward to it.
                              I am a sobriety tart. AA/Smart/RR philosophy, meds/diet/exercise/prayer,rabbbits feet/four leaf clovers/horseshoes. Yes please.I will have them all thank you very much.Bring them on

There is no way the bottle is going to be stronger than I am.

Comment

Working...
                              X