Army Thread 9th April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 9th April

Mornin molly hope you are well!! hows the weather in the emerald isle? I have 6 sisters and 4 brothers and 32 nieces and nephews over there not to mention aunts uncles cousins etc. And they all love a good party!!!

Comment

Army Thread 9th April

Morning folks, glorious weather here again today. Wrecked tired but didn't sleep till 2 my inner alarm still woke me at 7 though. Oh well nana nap later I suppose, prob in the middle of the national followed by my scrambling around trying to find out what won when I wake with a start.
      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 9th April

Good morning army! Strange to be still up when y'all are just getting up!
        You always succeed if you never stop trying.
        Everyday we choose the direction of change.

Comment

Army Thread 9th April

Good morning army. Lovely day. Spending the day with my favourite girl tdy. Lots of outdoor activity and a journey down to the river for lunch I think. Think I may have to give in and put some sun cream on tdy tbh!
          Have a lovely day peeps.
          Starts. Text and let me know what day is good for you to meet up. Kitty said she can't do wed. SEE KITTY, I DID REMEMBER!
          P.s Where did all you regulars dissapear to yesterday!
          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 9th April

I am grand thanks Molly, in a good head space right now I reckon.
            Where abouts are you Jenny?

Comment

Army Thread 9th April

Dallas, Texas USA

Comment

Army Thread 9th April

Oh right, I thought you were on the east coast for some reason, maybe the big apple. So its pretty warm there now?

Comment

Army Thread 9th April

nite y'all, I'll catch up tomorrow. Have a great day!

Comment

Army Thread 9th April

mollyka;1094545 wrote: Hi Stash, beautiful morning here, already fed my chickens and checked my new little greenhouse I put up myself yesterday!!! It's plastic but brilliant! Holy shit, how do you cope with all that family?? I've 2 sisters only and I couldn't cope with them!
                    :H:H They are great and very close! Well good for you putting up little green house!! I used to keep chucks, came home one day and a man was workin down a big hole at end of my drive i cud just see his hard hat above the ground! But on top of his mountain of earth beside him was one of me chucks havin a good oul dig for worms!:H Morning Ktabbers nanna naps do wonders!! morning jenn hope you are well!

Comment

Army Thread 9th April

KTAB it's going to be 90F today! Hot!

Comment

Army Thread 9th April

That's nice and hot, I would like that but no hotter. I imagine it's the humidity that's a killer, was in NY a few years back in the summer and it was like a sauna.

Comment

Army Thread 9th April

Night jenn sleep well! Mornin cym enjoy your day with erin, i know my husband just adores spending time with his daughter!

Comment

Army Thread 9th April

Morning, Army

We picked up New Kitten on our way home yesterday afternoon. He's the cutest little furball - I'll post a piccie or two later on. An interrupted night's sleep was had - he likes chewing on human flesh, it seems.
                            I'll do whatever it takes
                            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 9th April

mollyka;1094565 wrote: D'ya know Stasha, I'm not an animal person - at all - but at a very low point in my life last year when everyone seemed to hate me - my chucks were there and 'loving' me!! They literally eat out of my hand and spend most of their time trying to come in and join me in the kitchen - they are my 'therapy' Have to say I'd take them a million times over my sisters:H
                              aww goes to show molls how much we need affection and love!! spose we like plants if they dont get the care and love they die, so spose if we dont get it too we die inside! But i got years of pleasure from my chicks and you cant beat the fresh eggs!!

Comment

Army Thread 9th April

Mornin mr tipps hope u are well!!

Comment

Working...
                                X