Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 9th April

Hiya kitty, cy, starty, chilli, and EW

Have you been carless for a while cy? I must've missed that.

Gonna have to start watching my weight at this rate chilli. Enjoy your curry.

Good to hear you got there safely starty. Don't forget to post some pics for us!

Dare we ask, EW?

Comment

Army Thread 9th April

Have you been drinking EW?

Comment

Army Thread 9th April

Glad Oney is OK Starts Enjoy your cottage!

Hope you are OK EW, thinking of catching a few zeds actually as the sunning myself and shopping was just well.... hard work today! :H

Comment

Army Thread 9th April

Evening all, tired out shopping with mrs mario, hard work i can tell ya. need to rest now.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
          I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 9th April

EnglishWriter77;1094847 wrote: Arses!
            EW, I really hope you are OK. If you check your phone, you will see both Cy and myself have been trying to get hold of you via text and I just spoke to him and he is gonna try and call you. He said he spoke to you online earlier xx

Comment

Army Thread 9th April

EW didn't post yesterday at all. Hope everything is ok!
              You always succeed if you never stop trying.
              Everyday we choose the direction of change.

Comment

Army Thread 9th April

jennyneric;1094863 wrote: EW didn't post yesterday at all. Hope everything is ok!
                I (And Cy) heard from him via text and obviously noticed he wasnt posting but personally I felt it would be invasive of me to comment on his absence when I had heard from him a bit.

Comment

Army Thread 9th April

Eveninks my darlinks,

Yoooooooooo hoooooooooooo Jenny,actually caught you in the daylight to day.
                  It could be worse, I could be filing.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 9th April

Evening Jackie

Emm - having done a little research, I have a slight suspicion that EW's comment may possibly have been a progress report on the Swansea vs Norwich match.

Comment

Army Thread 9th April

Recluse;1094885 wrote:
                      Emm - having done a little research, I have a slight suspicion that EW's comment may possibly have been a progress report on the Swansea vs Norwich match.
                      Oh I really hope so..... Off out guys, have a good evening, I will pop in later for a nightcap
                      "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                      AF - JAN 1st 2010
                      NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 9th April

Recluse;1094885 wrote: Evening Jackie

Coo that took me ages to find out the score and I'z the queen of google.

Blooming well hope so,too Chillers. Have a lovely night.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 9th April

I am sick of tidying and I have so much to do =(

Three hours on the bathroom today. Had to the scrub the tiles and the bath with a toothbrush to get it spic and span. X
                          'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

Army Thread 9th April

BBC Sport - Swansea v Norwich

Comment

Army Thread 9th April

Ta reccy,

I don't envy you Cassia. Don't do too much in one day though, you've been abit poorly, to say the least.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 9th April

I know. I want to get a few letting agent out this week to value the flat for rental so I am deep cleaning. It's definitely going to be a two day job. X
                                'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

Working...
                                X