Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 10th April

Good morning Army

I'm up bright and early today. Well, not so much bright - it's still pitch-black outisde. Not even the birds are awake yet. 5 week-old kittens are known to nibble on fingers, chins, noses etc when they wake up hungry.

Looks like his name is going to be Sam.

I pinky-pwomise that I'll post some pics today. Jasmine seems happy enough with her new little friend if the tail-wagging is anything to go by.

Anyhooooooo, I hope you'll all have a lovely day. I intend to. The weekend has so far been quite a productive yet relaxing one. Just a little muscle stiffness this morning - I was lugging around some heavy stuff yesterday. I can just imagine Froglet snorting with laughter at that comment
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Army Thread 10th April

^SNORT^
    :H :H :H:H :H:H

Comment

Army Thread 10th April

good morning to you Tip and the rest of the Army!!

I haven't popped in for a while, but I gather your animal population is increasing??!! 5 week old kittens are just great and with the lovely Jasmine keeping an eye out for them I'm sure all is happy in your world!!

I have had a very quiet day - Mum was very sick yesterday with a virus, and todayI used that as an excuse to be in voluntary quarantine!

Have a great Sunday Army!!
      Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Army Thread 10th April

Far out - she is everywhere at once!!!!! :H:H

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Army Thread 10th April

Arvo Froglet & Missy

Froglet - if you overdo it, I might have to hug you

Missy: I read about your mum and hope she gets better soon. My own mother is also tiny - she's around the 40kg mark. Their fragility is scary sometimes, huh?

The only pet Jasmine has an unwelcome appetite for is eldest cub's hamster. Whenever we go dogging, the sight of a squirrel will trigger her hunting instinct and she becomes absolutely fixated. It seems all rodents have that effect on her. I guess the hamster should regard it as a disincentive to try and escape from it's cage.
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 10th April

tiptronic_ct;1095081 wrote: Arvo Froglet & Missy

Missy: I read about your mum and hope she gets better soon. My own mother is also tiny - she's around the 40kg mark. Their fragility is scary sometimes, huh?

The only pet Jasmine has an unwelcome appetite for is eldest cub's hamster. Whenever we go dogging, the sight of a squirrel will trigger her hunting instinct and she becomes absolutely fixated. It seems all rodents have that effect on her. I guess the hamster should regard it as a disincentive to try and escape from it's cage.
            My youngest cat Peaches is afraid of our guinea pig and she used to live in the streets. The other two know better then to hurt her. Peaches is just too scared to even get close to her.
            I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Army Thread 10th April

tiptronic_ct;1095081 wrote: Arvo Froglet & Missy

Tip - mum much better today thanks!! She has more lives than a cat - small but very wiry and there have been about 5 times in the last 2 years where Drs have told me she is on her last legs. As I said somewhere else, I reckon she still has another ten years in her. Mums of that inter-war generation were built pretty tough.

If hamster knows what is good for him/her s/he will stay in his/her cage :H

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Army Thread 10th April

Good Sunday morning army!

Comment

Army Thread 10th April

Hiya Drifty :hallo:

Good morning, Wreckstar. And how is our resident Panda doing?
                  AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 10th April

Introducing Sam:

1. Climbing on top of Jasmine:

2. Eating with determination:

3. Playing with a piece of ribbon:

AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 10th April

Morning tips,

lovely pics. I've always been a sucker for kittens. As a middle-aged bloke, I'm not supposed to say that, am I? WTF!!!

Comment

Army Thread 10th April

Recluse;1095104 wrote: Morning tips,

lovely pics. I've always been a sucker for kittens. As a middle-aged bloke, I'm not supposed to say that, am I? WTF!
                        Yeah, it's downright inexcusable, Reccie. You should be lying about your age... If the women can all be 29, why not us?

PS: I'm a cat person too, so the rest of your post is OK
                        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 10th April

Sam looks lovely Tip. As does Jasmine. How lucky they are to be living with you all!!

Reccie - middle aged blokes that love kittens are a very special type of person

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Army Thread 10th April

Miss Behaving;1095108 wrote: Sam looks lovely Tip. As does Jasmine. How lucky they are to be living with you all!!

Reccie - middle aged blokes that love kittens are a very special type of person
                            Do you mean special special, special or "special"?
                            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 10th April

just roolly, rooollly special :H

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Working...
                              X