Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 10th April

Morning everyone!

Beautiful day here in Glasgow which means that the neds will be walking about with their tops off and I will get to see some right pasty sites. Awesome!

So big move is 5 weeks today! I won't get to enjoy the sunshine because hubby and I are deep cleaning the flat to grt it ready for the letting agents. And we have to go to ikea to day =(

Also, off to hot yoga! I am excited for exercise. Not done any in over a week with the whole sickness crap.

I hope you all enjoy your beautiful af sunday.

Btw, I just don't think I could do a hangover now. It's the norm to wake up without one. Never thought I would say. X
    'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

Army Thread 10th April

Hey JC, you dont sound confident on the toon.
      Hi Molly 'cheapest in europe' hahahahahahahahaha
      Hello Cas, wots a 'ned'?
      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 10th April

KT, I'm reliably informed from my spy that the captain was out on the hoy Wednesday night and was asked to leave because of his behaviour (don't tell anyone it was me daughter what told him). They are not on top form the lot of them.

Shite Mr JC's just been called to the cop shop.

Yooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooo Cassia
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 10th April

cymru;1095147 wrote: A very good morning to one and all.
          Another beaut of a day in Wales. Making the most of it tdy, cause it's not supposed to last into next week.
          My neighbours had a wee party last night that went on into the early hrs of the morning. Really enjoyed listening to them scream and shout, drive a remote control police car(including real sounding siren!) and blast blondie out the stereo. I showed my appreciation by playing a little wake up music of my own at 6am this morning. Had a little listen through the Walls, and I think they were overjoyed having a bit of 6am slayer!
          Kitty, the reason the chihuahuas never will is simple. There not dogs.
          Love it!!! us AF people are wicked eh!

Comment

Army Thread 10th April

Just posted over on the families affected section, wish I had better words of wisdom to offer.

Comment

Army Thread 10th April

morning Chili,cass,kitty,cym,mario,molly,Ew,Ktab,Jc,oney and reggie. . . pant pant!! reccie have looked at the sand art its realy good! Cym did you have a good day with Erin? Hope everyone has a great day x

Comment

Army Thread 10th April

A ned is a thug basically.
                'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

Army Thread 10th April

Not a bad GP to be fair. Nice to see Jenson ahead of Lewis.

Think Vettel is going to walk it this year unless there are some BIG changes to the other cars.
                  If you can't have one drink, don't have any - My Nan

Comment

Army Thread 10th April

Hi Stash.

Thanks Cas, I learn something new every day. Wonder where that word came from, cant think of a reference point.

Hey EW, Lewis is a top bloke, I have spoken to him.

Comment

Army Thread 10th April

To be fair I am sure he is....I just don't like the whining, as per his interview just now. I do like to see so much talent again - not since my 'dream era' of F1 with Senna, Prost and then Schumi and Hill has it been any better.
                      If you can't have one drink, don't have any - My Nan

Comment

Army Thread 10th April

KTAB;1095232 wrote: Just posted over on the families affected section, wish I had better words of wisdom to offer.
                        You don't do yourself justice, they were lovely words.
                        It could be worse, I could be filing.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 10th April

toohot::toohot:Back from 18 km cycle:toohot::toohot:

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                          I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 10th April

wehey...... kittens... awwwwwwwwwwww....... whoops sorry, i mean good morning army peeps....... and kitttens....... woooohoooooo
                            Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
                            Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Army Thread 10th April

mollyka;1095218 wrote: I is off out to battle with some lupins - thought Wob was gettin parrot for breakfast Oney
                              Mornin JC an Kitty and anyone else I haven't said hello to. Tryin to book a weekend in Kerry for bank hol May -- 'Ireland is now the cheapest country in Europe for accomodation' -------yeah right Mind you, the fact that I was keyin in 33 nights instead of 3 didn't help:new:
                              :H:H:H

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                              I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 10th April

Ta JC.
                                Right, Marios back safely I can leave now, the jungle awaits, bye.

Comment

Working...
                                X