Army Thread 10th April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 10th April

To be fair they battered us, but makes things a bit too squeaky bum again now!
    If you can't have one drink, don't have any - My Nan

Comment

Army Thread 10th April

cymru;1095147 wrote: My neighbours had a wee party last night that went on into the early hrs of the morning. Really enjoyed listening to them scream and shout, drive a remote control police car(including real sounding siren!) and blast blondie out the stereo. I showed my appreciation by playing a little wake up music of my own at 6am this morning. Had a little listen through the Walls, and I think they were overjoyed having a bit of 6am slayer!
      :H:H:goodjob:

one2many;1095165 wrote: Good morning guys. Not sure what my plan is for today and Wob is DYING with a hangover.
      No sympathy

mario;1095170 wrote:
      dying with a hangover on a lovely sunny day, remember them days all to well. :-(
      Yeh me too, almost certain to end in a curer in a sunny beer garden somewhere.
      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 10th April

Morning Ktab,

Yep, no sympathy either, now I will have to listen to him moan again all day about how he is gonna knock it all on the head blah blah blah,, never happens tho..

I used to promise myself the same...never again...till the next time.
        "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 10th April

So whats the plans for the day peoples :-)

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
          I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 10th April

In fairness Oney its not easy and when the hangover wears off and a few days pass the mind set changes, I should know, it took me years to even make it here.

LOL at Reginalds 'ring burner sauce' took me a while to get that one.

Comment

Army Thread 10th April

mario;1095203 wrote: So whats the plans for the day peoples :-)
              Well, I seem to be going to a country market with a lush hog roast too! :H

Comment

Army Thread 10th April

I know, me too Ktab.....

I might be getting rid of the pox fecking parrot today!!

Nice one kittykins!

AF 10th May 2010
                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 10th April

one2many;1095207 wrote: I know, me too Ktab.....

I might be getting rid of the pox fecking parrot today!!

Nice one kittykins!
                  Are you planning parrotocide?

Comment

Army Thread 10th April

Ok lovely people out for my cycle, should be back in an hour, keep the Army moving forward :-)

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 10th April

Nope lol, A friend was telling me about a woman whose parrot died a few weeks ago, she lives alone and she loved it dearly, Parrots are very expensive and i am trying to convince Wob to give the parrot to her, she is there all day and could spend more time with him, plus we will still have a dog and a cat and fish and plus, it would be a nice thing to do and plus I hate the thing.So everyone wins.

AF 10th May 2010
                      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 10th April

mario;1095203 wrote: So whats the plans for the day peoples :-)
                        DW has nicked the car for the day, clutch is going in the other one, no insurance on my bikes so either I stick around and attack the jungle again or its shanks mare. Oh and of course I need to watch arsenal game at lunchtime so prob just potter around the house and garden all day and cook dinner for when family arrive home tonight. No cold beers here either unlike the sunny beer garden

Comment

Army Thread 10th April

pottering is good, pottering alone is even better!

AF 10th May 2010
                          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 10th April

one2many;1095211 wrote: Nope lol, A friend was telling me about a woman whose parrot died a few weeks ago, she lives alone and she loved it dearly, Parrots are very expensive and i am trying to convince Wob to give the parrot to her, she is there all day and could spend more time with him, plus we will still have a dog and a cat and fish and plus, it would be a nice thing to do and plus I hate the thing.So everyone wins.
                            Oh and of course this morning would be a great time to have a looonnngggg conversation with Wob pointing out the pros and cons etc etc. wouldnt it :H:H:H

Comment

Army Thread 10th April

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh never even thought of that....COOL!

AF 10th May 2010
                              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 10th April

Good morning Tippers,Froglet,Missy B,Drifty,Reccy,Starters,Stashia,Kitty,Chillers,Cy, Marioooooooooooo,Mollers,EW,Wedgie,Ktabbers,Oney and all those yet to drop by

one2many;1095165 wrote: Good morning guys. Not sure what my plan is for today and Wob is DYING with a hangover.
                                Very loud gardening, pan lid slamming, stereo up to 11, the running up and down stairs loudly for the kids game.........

EnglishWriter77;1095184 wrote: Swansea 3 - 0 Norwich

X
                                I feel your pain. The Toons playing Aston Villa this aftie. Watch this space

Reggie;1095186 wrote:
                                Hi army hey Oners Mrs Reg went out on the town last night with her three best mates..needless to say they were all sprawled over the house like runny scrambled eggs... this morning..which gave me a thought ...I woke her up with a plate of a cheese Kransky sausage ..ring burner sauce ..and baked beans ...she nearly did a projectile on me ..maybe wob needs a breakfast from hell ...just wondering:H ..take care army dudes
                                :H:H:H

With a nice starter of cereal with warm milk, perhaps
                                It could be worse, I could be filing.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X