Army Thread 10th April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 10th April

Had me totally glued to the box Inchy, and there's not many progs that do that these days. Can't be bothered with most of them.

Comment

Army Thread 10th April

Was a goodun all right.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 10th April

can't wait for tomorrows ending, will hopefully ahve all my work out the wya by then too
        I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Army Thread 10th April

I even put me knitting down, I got that involved.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 10th April

Are you an art student Inchy? You seem to work a lot!

Comment

Army Thread 10th April

i'm red-doing a-levels after alot of bad family stuff went down when I was supposed to be doing them - I do graphic design and am working on a really huge design which will be my final submission for the a-level. I shoudl find out thsi week whetehr i'll be a proper art student or not. I should also hear back regardign my little bit of fmaily tree research this week haha, always busy, me.

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Army Thread 10th April

Yes, I remember you saying you were trying to track down your father. I hope you succeed. Good luck with becoming an art student too. Seems like yours is a very complicated life. Have you thought about what you will do for a career if you become an art student? When I went to college I took the course my parents wanted me to take rather than the one that I really wanted to take and wasted many years of my life as a result. It's important to get these decisions right.

Comment

Army Thread 10th April

I don't know what i want to do really, morbid as it sounds I never picture myself with a future of any kind, so I'll just run with whatever chances I get, I knwo I couldn't survive in a conventional career choice

Comment

Army Thread 10th April

mollyka;1095597 wrote: IC, I'm 54 an I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up
                    ditto
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 10th April

Night molly! X
                      'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

Army Thread 10th April

I'm not long behind you Molls.

All this fresh air's rather conducive to a fairly good nights sleep................ooh look at me using big words.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 10th April

Night Molly.

Are they going to let you foster puppies then Jackie?

Comment

Army Thread 10th April

Ooo...that should be the word of the day! X

Comment

Army Thread 10th April

Recluse;1095604 wrote:

Are they going to let you foster puppies then Jackie?
                              Not yet. If I haven't heard by Wednesday I've got to ring them to give them a nudge.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 10th April

That's exciting jc!

Comment

Working...
                                X