Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 10th April

I'll wait and see.

I put me name down as a witness support volunteer and ended up as a child mentor the last time.

So I'll probably end up as a lion tamer.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 10th April

that reminds me of a monty python sketch...
      I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Army Thread 10th April

The world needs more lion tamers...
        'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

Army Thread 10th April

This one by any chance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMOmB1q8W4Y[/video]]YouTube - Monty Python - Lion Tamer
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 10th April

haha, got it in one JC

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Army Thread 10th April

Gawd,I'm showing me age properly tonight. I remember that from the first time round.

Any hoo my lovelies, it's orff to bed for me.

See you in a few.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 10th April

night

Comment

Army Thread 10th April

Hi Zen! I have to go to bed, I am fecking knackered! Night all, thanks for dragging me these first few days ...Im on an even keel around now.... I know the drill, I just need to be dragged in a week or so again.... At least I wont have a bday to stay sober on and then go and feck it all up with a gay man, an open bottle of wine and 2 glasses the day after!!

Interview tomorrow! LUSSSH! Not sure I even WANT this job as I have said before, but I have to go and look interested I suppose! Rude not to!

Comment

Army Thread 10th April

heya zen n night kitty, thanks for the message the toher night, i'll try n get back to you when work lets up haha

Comment

Working...
                    X