Army Thread 11th April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 11th April

I will make it my personal mission to find you mojo,EW.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 11th April

Bless your heart JC!

XXX
      If you can't have one drink, don't have any - My Nan

Comment

Army Thread 11th April

You'll get there hun.:l
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 11th April

I realised a long time ago Molly that I am as, if not more, likely to seek the booze when I am happy and giddy. Madness!
          If you can't have one drink, don't have any - My Nan

Comment

Army Thread 11th April

EnglishWriter77;1095907 wrote: I realised a long time ago Molly that I am as, if not more, likely to seek the booze when I am happy and giddy. Madness!
            I think that is true for a lot of people, kinda...what would make this EVEN better?? Oh yeah...a drink!
            "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 11th April

Drink when I am sad, when I am happy, when it is sunny, when it is raining, when the day has a 'y' in it, never needed an excuse. Twas just as natural as breathing. That was the bad old days though, a couple of years in my past. Its a very slippery slope and its true what folks here say, it comes back as bad as ever very quickly, so glad I stopped last week.
              Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 11th April

KTAB;1095915 wrote: Drink when I am sad, when I am happy, when it is sunny, when it is raining, when the day has a 'y' in it, never needed an excuse. Twas just as natural as breathing. That was the bad old days though, a couple of years in my past. Its a very slippery slope and its true what folks here say, it comes back as bad as ever very quickly, so glad I stopped last week.
                I am glad you did too, we have your back Ktab and we all want to see you break free from this shite so just promise you will check in when you get cravings, thats what saved my arse in the early days, also you can ring me at any time..ok?

AF 10th May 2010
                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 11th April

Hey everyone This weekend flew by didn't it? EW - I hear you with money problems. It is never ending. I think that is the one and only thing that my husband and I talk about. Well, that and his brother that lives with us, but I won't go there... Don't get overwhelmed, even though it is easier said than done. For a while we had creditors calling us (my husband was laid off at the time) and I just called them up and made arrangements for small payments and it relieved the stress somewhat. Don't know if this applies to your situation, but it seemed to help when I made some type of effort, no matter how small, to "fix" my situation. Certainly didn't fix it but it helped me deal wth it! My form of denial I guess. Best of luck to you. It will work out.

Hope everyone is ok and happy. Gotta go get ready for a crazy week! X X O O
                  February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Army Thread 11th April

Good advice Wagonhead, good to see you darlin xx

AF 10th May 2010
                    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 11th April

Morning all

Sunny Monday morning here. Bit too early for my liking though.

Comment

Army Thread 11th April

one2many;1095917 wrote: I am glad you did too, we have your back Ktab and we all want to see you break free from this shite so just promise you will check in when you get cravings, thats what saved my arse in the early days, also you can ring me at any time..ok?
                        Mildew hOney, ta.

Hi Waggy, yip always best to face problems head on cause they certainly dont disappear if we ignore them. Sometimes easier said than done though.

Comment

Army Thread 11th April

Yo Reccie x

AF 10th May 2010
                          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 11th April

Did you lose a day Reccie old chap?

Comment

Army Thread 11th April

Yo Molllers,Waggers, Reccy

Yep this weekend just slipped away.

It's started raining so it'll be a bit of indoor gardening today.

Putting the nasturtiums in pots, today.

Desperately trying not to go running up to the garden centre and spend buy plants when I've got window sills full of seedlings.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 11th April

Little bit less of the "old" please ktabs!

Yo Woney, Jackie and Waggy.

Not sure why I'm up at this ungodly hour, but I've put the bacon on and I'm gonna eat it and then see if I can stay awake. That's my comprehensive plan of action for today.

Been meaning to grow some parsley and basil and other herbs from seed for a while Jackie. I spend a small fortune on the fresh stuff at Sainsburys and it's so much better than the dried version.

Comment

Working...
                                X