Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Diner got kid drunk

In today's paper

A toddler was rushed to hospital after accidentally being served alcohol in a restaurant.
    The 15- month old boy was given a margarita mix drink - wrongly labelled as apple juice.
    His mum said he appeared sozzled after a few sips and medics found he was over the adult drink drive limit. He has since recovered.
    The Applebee chain is investigating in Madison Heights, Michigan, US.
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Diner got kid drunk

That's a shame - luckily the parents sought medical attention right away. Sounds like a gian lawsuit to me.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Comment

Diner got kid drunk

He will now have the dubious distinction of being able to tell his friends some day that he started drinking at 15 months. Betcha his mates cant beat that! Poor wee soul -he must have wondered what the heck was happening to him.
      I am a sobriety tart. AA/Smart/RR philosophy, meds/diet/exercise/prayer,rabbbits feet/four leaf clovers/horseshoes. Yes please.I will have them all thank you very much.Bring them on

There is no way the bottle is going to be stronger than I am.

Comment

Diner got kid drunk

Cymru,

I saw that on the news yesterday. Really odd story.

When I was two or so with my family visiting my grandparents, I apparently took my grandfather's drink, unbeknownst to him. Whiskey.

Mom said I stood in the crib for hours singing and dancing.

Geez, my first drunk at two.

Cindi
        AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Diner got kid drunk

Cinders;1096182 wrote:

Mom said I stood in the crib for hours singing and dancing.

Sorry Cinders but that made me laugh out loud!.....my warped alkie sense of humour at play!
          I am a sobriety tart. AA/Smart/RR philosophy, meds/diet/exercise/prayer,rabbbits feet/four leaf clovers/horseshoes. Yes please.I will have them all thank you very much.Bring them on

There is no way the bottle is going to be stronger than I am.

Comment

Diner got kid drunk

OMG, that is horrible about the poor little child.

Cindi, OMG, that is funny! (sorry)

Comment

Diner got kid drunk

How extremely dangerous for that baby!! How soon do you think the lawsuit will start?
              sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Diner got kid drunk

And Cindi, when my oldest granddaughter was about 4 she was put on an asthma med that put her out of her gourd. They were visiting here, and she grabbed an open beer (mine!) and snuck off to drink it. Son picked her up and said 'I smell beer on your breath!' Should have been my turning point, but it wasn't, unfortunately.
                sigpic
                Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
                X