X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 14th April

not that i noticed, just send a form n they do the rest
    I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Army Thread 14th April

It may be like other agencies who trace birth parents they'll have a bit of a chat to you when they receive your form.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 14th April

ahh christ what am i doing right? just mixed some kind of god awful drink that makes me want to puke, its half 12, i'm tired and the room keeps movign without me, bed do we think?

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Army Thread 14th April

Sounds delish ..........not.

Get a pint of water down yer neck.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 14th April

If you think you would be able to get some sleep now Inchy, it might not be a bad idea to turn in. Things will seem clearer in the morning and you'll be better able to make the right decision for yourself with a clear head.

Comment

Army Thread 14th April

Recluse;1098395 wrote: If you think you would be able to get some sleep now Inchy, it might not be a bad idea to turn in. Things will seem clearer in the morning and you'll be better able to make the right decision for yourself with a clear head.
              What the Panda said.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 14th April

i'm really sorry for this, i dunno if i'll be here tomorrow or not, i feel like an idiot already and i'm still drunk, when i'm sober? who knows. sorry, and thansk for putting up with me

Comment

Army Thread 14th April

Of you go to bed, hun.
                  We'll talk again tomorrow when you wake up. You'll be a bit shabby and feeling woe is me in the morning, but we'll talk about this again OK.:l
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 14th April

ok, just realised its nearly 1, i need sleep, i'm really sorry again, i hope you're both good and i didn't bring you down n stuff, i feel like a bit of a d*ck for this. much love to all

XIC

Comment

Army Thread 14th April

Come back tomorrow whether you are drunk or sober Inchy and we'll try and help all we can. This place is for people with drink problems, so it's inevitable that people will post under the influence from time to time. I posted UTI myself several hours ago, so you're in good company. Have a good night's rest.

Comment

Army Thread 14th April

thanks reccie, thanks jc, just wanted to thank you both before i go to sleep, been nice having someone to tlak to.

xIC

Comment

Army Thread 14th April

Rightio this is me orff to bed.
                          See you in a few.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 14th April

Night you two.

Comment

Army Thread 14th April

Hiya Inchy, I guess you are asleep now but just know you arent alone. I too had horrible feelings related to should I find my dad or not, many years ago now tho. Its enough to tear someone apart allright.
                              See you in the morning girl.
                              Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                              Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Working...
                              X