Army Thread 15 April 11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 15 April 11

Was feeling pretty good when I woke up Inchy and now that feeling has somehow petered out and I've already poured my first one. You've got lots to think about. Have you made any decisions re your dad?

Comment

Army Thread 15 April 11

i'll finsih what i started i guess, if i don't find him this time I'll only end up wondering again in a few weeks or months or whatever
      I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Army Thread 15 April 11

What's up Inchy? Sorry lost track a bit of all the goings on.
        If you can't have one drink, don't have any - My Nan

Comment

Army Thread 15 April 11

ahh don't worry ew, i've just been a bit of an idiot the last couple of days, let things get on top of me and ended up being a drunken emo kid on here last night, poor reccie n jc had to put up with me xD just tryign to find my feet again now

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Army Thread 15 April 11

Yep, I agree with you Inchy. If you don't find out now, you will still be asking yourself the same questions a few months or a few years down the road. You need to get the uncertainties cleared up.

Edit - that was a reply to your last but one post!

Comment

Army Thread 15 April 11

Sorry to hear you're struggling a bit - hope you're feeling a bit better today

X

Comment

Army Thread 15 April 11

InChains;1098912 wrote: ahh don't worry ew, i've just been a bit of an idiot the last couple of days, let things get on top of me and ended up being a drunken emo kid on here last night, poor reccie n jc had to put up with me xD just tryign to find my feet again now
                No, you haven't been "a bit of an idiot", Inchy. You've got a lot on your plate and anyone in your position would be tempted to drink. As for me and JC, we just happened to be around and we were happy to try and help as best we could.

Comment

Army Thread 15 April 11

Hiya EW, how goes it?

Comment

Army Thread 15 April 11

i was very glad you were there, I know this would ahve been alot worse if I'd been alone

Comment

Army Thread 15 April 11

Hey Reccie!

Doing a bit better today thanks. Still need to sleep properly this week and have buried my head a bit with regards to bills but Norwich winning at half-time and finally have some serotonin in my bloodstream!

You?

EW

Comment

Army Thread 15 April 11

Yeah, I saw the Norwich score EW, good for you! They got off to a ropey start though!

Hard to sleep if you're worrying about the bills. Must admit that at times I have a tendency to leave the post unopened for a few weeks, but for some reason it doesn't make the bills go away. :upset: Will your new job enable you to pay the bills now?

I'm doing ok thanks, the extra light in the evening helps my mood.

Comment

Army Thread 15 April 11

I sit outside for 5 mins and I feel life is better...sunlight is so so important.

Yeah not a great GK move, but he has been pretty good all season....so will let him off for now!

Comment

Army Thread 15 April 11

i'm off to get a nice early relaxing night, i'll see you all tomorrow

xIC

Comment

Army Thread 15 April 11

Hi & Bye Zenny,

I have just got back from trying to clean the new house, it is so dirty that I had to use oven cleaner on the sink
                              sigpicXXX

Comment

Army Thread 15 April 11

Night IC I dont think we have met but Hi and Bye ... xxx
                                sigpicXXX

Comment

Working...
                                X