Army Thread 17th April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 17th April

Listening to the run up to the London Marathon .... Gosh I feel lazy and very unfit!!
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Army Thread 17th April

Hellos to Stash & Panno. Yesterday is gone as are all our yesterdays, tomorrow hasn't come so I will concentrate my efforts on today and plan for a brighter future.
      Nope to the bread Stirly, just boring old porridge for me.
      Soda bread is best with real butter, a chunk of crumbly cheddar and a mug of steaming tea.
      Oh I am in the presence of a lotto winner, that's cool.
      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 17th April

Morning Gyco, ktabs, stashia and everyone else,

Well done stash! :goodjob: Have you decided what you're going to do with your winnings?

Comment

Army Thread 17th April

KTAB;1099897 wrote: Hellos to Stash & Panno. Yesterday is gone as are all our yesterdays, tomorrow hasn't come so I will concentrate my efforts on today and plan for a brighter future.
          Nope to the bread Stirly, just boring old porridge for me.
          Soda bread is best with real butter, a chunk of crumbly cheddar and a mug of steaming tea.
          Oh I am in the presence of a lotto winner, that's cool.
          K - I read a quote here - probably on Chill's quote thread - and it goes like this. There is no going backwards in life so there is only one way to go - forward or nowhere. Kind of echoes what you said above.

Porridge is fine, that's what I eat everyday for breakfast anyway. So don't worry about the soda bread. Oners will have your head for posting the "b" word. Especially as you said "real" b. Get your hard hat on....

Stashia, congrats on the win. Wow, that big win must have been very exciting.

Panno - my winnings over the years were even less than yours, so I stopped buying tickets.
          For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
          AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 17th April

beding plants me thinks recie, hows your nose? good job you got all that fur no one will notice!!

Comment

Army Thread 17th April

panno 10.00 squid is ok you dont mind when you get your money back! Ktabbers im with stirly porridge is good i put nuts blue berries and strawberries in mine altho hubby thinks its weird to eat nuts and berries he likes his bacon and eggs spose most men do sept recie he, Eats shoots and leaves!

Comment

Army Thread 17th April

Cool on the bike Molly. if I ever get the insurance money together I will drag them out again. Just thinking if I can stop drinking I might be able to save the money and I could renew my gym & pool membership too. I am rambling here, I know but I am sober.
                Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 17th April

Hi Troopers,

Hope you're all doing well this Sunny Sunday.

Have got the GP on the laptop, and still in bed - hurrah!

EW
                  If you can't have one drink, don't have any - My Nan

Comment

Army Thread 17th April

stashia;1099905 wrote: beding plants me thinks recie, hows your nose? good job you got all that fur no one will notice!!
                    Nose is fine thanks stashia. Hopefully your winnings will get you a decent lot of plants. It's a good time of year to be out in the garden.

Morning Molly. Jackie is 29! You're going on the back of hubbie's new bike? That would frighten me although it must be exciting at the same time. Even a pushbike doesn't feel very safe these days with all the cars going past.

Comment

Army Thread 17th April

Morning EW. Just looked outside. Wow! It IS sunny! Enjoy the GP.

Comment

Army Thread 17th April

hello all, have a great sunday
                        It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Army Thread 17th April

Thanks Reccie! What are you up to?

Comment

Army Thread 17th April

Xpost Zeppie - you too!

Comment

Army Thread 17th April

Molls your chucks are ready for the road!!

Comment

Army Thread 17th April

:H:H:HStashia, that is too funny...
                                Zeppie2;1099928 wrote: hello all, have a great sunday
                                :hallo: Zeppie - I missed you yesterday when you posted. How's the teaching going??

And where is that JC? Doesn't she know it's her birthday and we're all waiting for CAKE???

For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                                AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Working...
                                X