pubs and plastic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pubs and plastic

All the pubs in my town are being made to use plastic glasses over christmass . Now thats a good enough reason to stop drinking for me , I cant stand drinking out of plastic . I do feel its a sorry state of affairs that they have to resort to this . police say its to stop people getting glassed.
    Phil

pubs and plastic

Phil,
    I sometimes do signwriting in pubs and bars. I once spent a day in Tottenham, London in a pub that had plastic glasses and PLASTIC BEER BOTTLES (they really were - the manager showed me by throwing an unopened bottle on the pub floor and it bounced). They also had no chairs or tables, the table football machine was bolted to the floor and they had roll down metal shutters on the outside of the pub that could be dropped down in seconds with a button behind the bar. When I enquired as to what all this meant, he told me that the two local opposing football teams were so renound for brawling, that there could be nothing in the pub that could be used as a weapon. NICE.:no:

The taste of the beer when drinking out of plastic,...well at least you care, I don't reckon any of the blokes that want to drink in the pub I've just mentioned would give a toss.

Take care
    Amelia
    Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

pubs and plastic

Wow

Holy crumb.

Comment

Working...
      X