Going to try again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going to try again

Hello friends: Been gone for months, and am tired of living in the darkness. Tomorrow I am going to try for a fresh start. I'll need help. Thanks
    :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Going to try again

ODAT Dexter--your tag reminds me of telling Satan to get the fuck out of my house. Keep telling him/it. Hope to see you back tomorrow kicking as with a day 2.

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Going to try again

Hey Dexter, welcome back! Wishing you much strength for the road ahead and as RC says, keep telling that satanic little bastard to keep the hell away from you!
      "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
      AF - JAN 1st 2010
      NF - May 1996

Comment

Going to try again

Hey dex , good to see you again. Ill bring the removal guys ,to get al out of you're house .Good to see you giving it another go dex , you will win this time im sure!!!!! but go easy in the first few days as they say ,one minute ,one hour, one day . JUST don't take one little sip! You know what to do. It can all get a bit overwhelming I know in the early days but stick to your guns and be determined to be sober that thought will always get you over the need to take a drink thoughts. More than happy to talk you through those horrible bits ..thanks for posting again we are all here for you!!!!! that avartar brings back many happy memories of good people..you included

love ya lots dex you can do this...

Comment

Going to try again

CAP'N! so happy to see you back as well !!!!!!!!!!!!:h... thanks all
          :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

Working...
          X