Army Thread 18th April

Hope you get Balbriggan Mollers x
    "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 18th April

Morning Panno, Waggy and Molly,

hope things turn out ok for you both at work Panno and Molly. What jobs do you do, if that's not too nosey a question?

Comment

Army Thread 18th April

mollyka;1100666 wrote: I work in a library Reccie - absolutely love my job, the branch I'm in at the moment is just brillo tho, the staff are all great, I actually look forward to going to work ---- doom beckons however:upset:
        Hope it works out for you Mollykins.
        Also good luck Panno I hope the butterflies are settling down.
        Must go Daughter in Dubai is skyping me YIPPEE
        :goodjob:

Comment

Army Thread 18th April

mollyka;1100666 wrote: I work in a library Reccie - absolutely love my job, the branch I'm in at the moment is just brillo tho, the staff are all great, I actually look forward to going to work ---- doom beckons however:upset:
          Maybe it will all turn out ok Molly? I hope so anyway. And remember that having a job is better than no job at all. Let us know how you get on.

Comment

Army Thread 18th April

Marnin again all

Molly and Panno good luck girilies. REally hope the news is good for you
            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 18th April

mollyka;1100664 wrote: Oh Oney, wouldn't I love it - not gonna happen tho, my biggest nightmare actually is Skerries, loony woman that escalated my drinking round the time my mam died is the librarian there, shit, maybe I'm the truly invisible middle aged woman and they'll just forget bout me!!!
              you NEVER know.....I am gonna concentrate on you getting that position today xx

AF 10th May 2010
              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 18th April

mollyka;1100691 wrote: Aah Reccie, you'll hear me whingin all the way from Swords if its not good - don't worry, you'll know all about it! I know I'm lucky to have a job, just don't like change much!! How you doing today? You seem to be stringing a good few days together - how are you feeling about things?
                Sorry Molls, was away doing the washing up. Not too keen on change myself either. Feeling quite good today as I got up at 5am and I'm not used to all this daylight, but it really helps my mood and enables me to get things done. My sleep pattern is all over the place though and I'm going to bend my GP's ear about it this afternoon! Hope things are going ok for you too, job issues aside. Gotta hop into the bath and then off to meet my brother. Laters.

Comment

Army Thread 18th April

Good luck at the docs Reccie!!

AF 10th May 2010
                  NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 18th April

Afternoon Oney. I liked your post in 'quotes for today', very true. Strange how sometimes we read posts and they really hit home at that particular minute in time.
                    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 18th April

KTAB;1100722 wrote: Afternoon Oney. I liked your post in 'quotes for today', very true. Strange how sometimes we read posts and they really hit home at that particular minute in time.
                      Yep, I believe it happens for a reason....we were meant to read them and there they are xx

AF 10th May 2010
                      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 18th April

Hi all, well its certainly back to reality life for me, only out this morning when i get a phone call an old time friend of mine was found dead in his flat, he was only 53,he was fighting all sort of addictions most of his life,just back from funeral home and shall go to the funeral tomorrow, may he rest in peace.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                        I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 18th April

Ahhhhhh Jesus Christ Mario, thats awful.
                          Poor Guy.

RIP

AF 10th May 2010
                          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 18th April

Thanks one2many & mollyka, have to go out again, laters

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                            I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 18th April

Good Luck Mollers, Balbriggan, here you come!

AF 10th May 2010
                              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 18th April

Mario: really sorry to hear that, hope you're ok

Ktab: sorry to hear you're feeling down, hope you find a way to deal with it that works for you

Starty: good luck with le interview

and from me a flying visit, much music to be played and work to be done, will see you all tomorrow

xIC
                                I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Working...
                                X