Army Thread 19th April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 19th April

KTAB;1101241 wrote: I have little doubt you are correct. I used to be much worse years ago, actually welcomed the black cloud and felt ok in there. Ok I have decided I am not going to the doctor and not going to take medication for this. Its not like it hits very often and this was triggered by a big drinking episode.
    No drinking make KTAB a happy boy so there is my answer staring me in the face.
    Yes, the depression could well be caused by the drinking. If, after some AF time, you find that you still feel low, maybe it's time to talk to a doctor then. Maybe some kind of natural anti-depressant would help you.
    KTAB, I believe that men go through a stage similar to women going through men-oh-pause when they are between 45 and 55 years old. And depression is part of that. I saw it with Mr. Stirly about 15 years ago and my brother has been on anti-depressants for a couple of years now and he just turned 50 last December. I'm not saying that this is the case with you but maybe it's something to keep in mind.
    For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
    AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 19th April

Zeppie2;1101268 wrote: happy gardening JC and you have a great day to KT and Oney
      I'm off to bed
      catch ya laters

Comment

Army Thread 19th April

one2many;1101270 wrote: No it's his older brother

Comment

Army Thread 19th April

Just an aside on Spike, his headstone reads "I told you I was ill". Pure brilliance.
          Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 19th April

KTAB;1101276 wrote: Just an aside on Spike, his headstone reads "I told you I was ill". Pure brilliance.
            I loved that man I also saw his one man show and he was truly brilliant.

Hope you are OK KTAB? I hate that low feeling I would rather have broken ribs anytime.

You always come across as a kind sensitive man.

Comment

Army Thread 19th April

hey guys, just back from my friends and feeling gooood today, enjoying the sunshine and free time that come with easter holidays.

Sending hugs to Ktab and Mario, seems like you're both having a tough time

and continued fingers crossed for starty, best of luck with the job
              I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Army Thread 19th April

Hi Anon & Chains, I am grand thanks.
                Just cheered myself right up on one of the spam threads :H:H

Comment

Army Thread 19th April

I just saw what you did KTAB - excellent post. Made me smile

Hope you're feeling brighter now

love Sooty

Comment

Army Thread 19th April

haha, I just saw that after I posted, made me giggle

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Army Thread 19th April

ouch, ouch, ooooooooh,can you just reach up onto that top shelf for me and get the ibuprofen down for me. This blooming gardening's hard on the auld back.

Look KT, can we pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaase keep this spammer. It's ever such a clever one even starts it's own threads, perhaps we can train it to dance and take it Britain's Got Talent.

I sick to death of dancing dogs

Yo Inchy
                      It could be worse, I could be filing.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 19th April

I told you before JC thats all well and good for a week then you lose interest and I end up having to feed it and clean up after it.......

Comment

Army Thread 19th April

I'll just sit and sulk again.

AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 19th April

ahh you guys do make me laugh, I'm just off out to do some shopping with my mother, so I will see everyone later

xIC

Comment

Army Thread 19th April

I better go do something vaguely useful.

Bacinabit.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 19th April

Its the naughty step for you my girl if you keep that sulking up.

Right I really have to away also, see yis later.

Comment

Working...
                                X