Comment

Army Thread 19th April

em....no
      "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 19th April

Have you actually got one of your own Oney or do you go somewhere to be vibrated?

I was just lookin them up on the net, still don't fancy it.

Why've you stopped ?- tell me before its too late

Comment

Army Thread 19th April

Hello again all

Nice to see you all in cahoots in the barracks....the sun is out though ya know
          If you can't have one drink, don't have any - My Nan

Comment

Army Thread 19th April

I'm going out for a walk later with me mate. It'll be grand - good company, exercise and a gossip!

Comment

Army Thread 19th April

one2many;1101433 wrote: SOOTS!!!!!

it's bleedin boilin here !!

Good to see you!Hello Troopers.

I'm a bit late posting these replies. I got sidetracked with a new additon for the Laughter forum and them some messages to answer.

Oney-bint, you and I had the same temps today except we had more clouds than you. And tomorrow you're supposed to get temps of up to 19C and we'll get only 16C. I do still live in Greece right..
              Zenstyle;1101465 wrote: I just checked KTAB's posts and I can't find his one to the spammer and I presume the thread's already been pulled... :upset: The unfairness of it all!!!Yep, it's not fair and it was very funny...
              one2many;1101488 wrote:
              em....no
              Why aren't you using that vibry thingey? I thought you'd lost a couple of pounds on it...
              sooty;1101497 wrote:
              Have you actually got one of your own Oney or do you go somewhere to be vibrated?
              :shocked: Would Wob like Oney going somewhere else to be vibrated???:shocked:

:hallo: Sooty!!!

I've just posted something in the Laughter forum that might give youz all a wee chuckle...
              Of course I was only kidding about the AL part.
              For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
              AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 19th April

LMAOI, I got lazy, shall start again 2moro.
                "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 19th April

KTAB;1101386 wrote: Its the naughty step for you my girl if you keep that sulking up.
                  Can I come off now
                  It could be worse, I could be filing.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 19th April

JackieClaire;1101508 wrote: Can I come off now
                    If you're waiting for an answer from KTAB, yer gonna have to wait awhile. He's off attending to something he needs to do before dinner and then there'll be dinner and then dessert and, well, you might be here for hours waiting for an answer from him. I say get down now and be a good girl. No more....

Comment

Army Thread 19th April

..............drags feet ..............and says OK in sulky 5 year old voice.

It's been boiling here. Mind I can imagine Tips having to wear 2 pairs of socks, thermal undies and a woollie hat as it's just been about 25C.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 19th April

stirly I loved the joke v funny

Comment

Army Thread 19th April

Yo Sooty,
                          Thought I saw you there.
                          Still can't do me bra up at the back but the shoulders doing great.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 19th April

JackieClaire;1101511 wrote: ..............drags feet ..............and says OK in sulky 5 year old voice.

It's been boiling here. Mind I can imagine Tips having to wear 2 pairs of socks, thermal undies and a woollie hat as it's just been about 25C.
                            I just checked Cape Town weather. It's warmer than it is here by 2 degrees right now and they're supposed to get the same as Dublin tomorrow - 19C but with rain while Dubbers will be bathed in sunlight.

sooty;1101512 wrote: stirly I loved the joke v funny
                            Me too. A good friend of mine sent it to me. Her and I share the same sense of humour. As do most of the loons here in the barracks...:H:H
                            JackieClaire;1101515 wrote:
                            Yo Sooty,
                            Thought I saw you there.
                            Still can't do me bra up at the back but the shoulders doing great.
                            Jackie, be careful with that garden work, seeing your shoulder's still not up to par. Wouldn't want to make it worse...:huggy

Comment

Army Thread 19th April

EnglishWriter77;1101503 wrote: Hello again all

Nice to see you all in cahoots in the barracks....the sun is out though ya know Geez EW - I missed you there and now yer gone...:upset:
                              Zenstyle;1101519 wrote:
                              You'll need to get a front loader JC.

Lunch break and back to finish up the last of me scrubbing... wheee! I still have inside the cupboards and stuff to do but that's chicken feed compared to the rest.
                              Good job on the cleaning Zennifer. (I stole that from KTAB).

JC's only got a garden not a field...:H:H

And to change the subject, there's something I'd like to discuss with you tarts.

How much wood can a woodchuck chuck?

Comment

Army Thread 19th April

stirly-girly;1101526 wrote:

And to change the subject, there's something I'd like to discuss with you tarts.

How much wood can a woodchuck chuck? [/COLOR]
                                :H:H:H
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X