Army Thread 19th April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 19th April

haha, good god i know hwo to make my life harder. i naturally have managed to leave a single can of favourite beer on my bedside table, I only just realised and now I believe it is looking at me and demanding I drink the cursed thing. I am imagining how it will be flat and warm and horrible from being in the sun all day
    I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Army Thread 19th April

Imagine it full of maggots and slugs Inchy. Its nasty stuff

Comment

Army Thread 19th April

Whats London Broil zenny? I've never heard of that

Comment

Army Thread 19th April

haha, i was going to ask the very same question sooty, and I shall take the can into another room and shut it out of sight, can't bother me then

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Army Thread 19th April

good plan Inchy

Comment

Army Thread 19th April

right i'm off for an hour or so to do some late night pc gaming, keep myself busy, will check in later and let you know how i'm doing

xIC

Comment

Army Thread 19th April

ok - keep busy, do whatever it takes. You'll be fine cos you're determined.
                Catch you later or if very late then in the morning. Hope you get some sleep

Comment

Army Thread 19th April

have a good time zenny, see you tomorrow

Comment

Army Thread 19th April

bed time here, see you tomorrow

Comment

Army Thread 19th April

Opal,sweetheart. Don't know what to say, sending you love and strength.:l
                      It could be worse, I could be filing.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 19th April

My God Opal, I too dont know what to say..... im stunned by the grief you must be feeling and in complete awe of you for remaining AF
                        "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                        AF - JAN 1st 2010
                        NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 19th April

Well guys, you're probably all in bed by now but: INCHY HAS 24 HOURS and counting so happy right now, so glad to have just gotten this far. Thank you so much to everybody who's been supproting me, could not have done it without you

hugs to everybody

xIC

Comment

Working...
                          X