STRESSED!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

STRESSED!!!

Hey Chill and Cassia, I am happy to hear that you are both working through the Stress Triggers! Sorry to hear that you are both feeling so stressed out these days. Yes, our knee jerk reaction from our old thinking does kick in from time to time, but Hold Firm to your AF life!! We Know that drinking does not relieve stress.....it is a momentary escape with Huge Consequences to all of the progress that we have made.

Sending you both , Strength, Comfort and Courage!!
    xxx Kate
    A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

STRESSED!!!

Cassia - sending hugs :l your way! Stress will definitely try to weaken our resolve. AL might seem tempting for the short term but I always keep in the back of my mind the fact that I will have to wake up the next morning with all that guilt and that has seemed to help me keep on the right path. You can do this - hang in there!

Chill - you too! You guys make me tired just thinking about all you've been going through lately but I admire your stamina! Change can be stressful but also good.

Wishing you both all the best with your moves!
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Comment

STRESSED!!!

Hi, Cass. Just checking in to see how you are doing today?:l
        Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

STRESSED!!!

Helllo Cassia and Chill,

Wow, big wonderful changes in your lives. Even the positive ones though can be very stressful, especially moving. It is good that you are recognizing that the stress can be a trigger. Just keep on doing what you are doing and pay attention to how you are feeling.

I know for myself, I have a tendency to want to do EVERYTHING the right way. I am slowly beginning to realize that my attempts to do so lead to an increase in stress in myself and those around me. It was also a major trigger for drinking. To avoid this, I separate my lists into "absolutely must do" and "would be nice to do." If I tackle all of the "must do's", I can then do the "nice to dos" but if I don't, that's okay. In the long run, it keeps me on an even keel and lessens the likelihood that I be over the top stressed.

I admire your courage and just think how wonderful it will be to make these major changes in your lives without relying on alcohol.

M3
          AF Since April 20, 2008
          4 Years!!!
          :lilheart:

Comment

STRESSED!!!

Sending you much strength and love girls, you can get through this,Do not drink it will ruin everything you have achieved,You are such inperational people here.

Comment

Working...
            X