Army Thread 21st April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 21st April

Zenstyle;1102874 wrote: Hiya UK and byeee Stirls... enjoy the movie (its a good 'un) and sleep tight when the time comes!

Thanks for the info UK... RECCIE DID YOU SEE UK'S POST? NYTOL!
    (Just making sure he got it... lol)
    Yep, I did zenny. Thanks very much UK, I'll get some next time I go near a chemist.

Night stirly.

Comment

Army Thread 21st April

Goodnight Army, see you in the morning,

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 21st April

I've used Nytol, very good but you can get the Boots version Sleepeaze and you get 16 points on yer loyalty card, it's cheaper and when I take their version I don't feel so woozy in the morning.
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 21st April

Nighters,hope you feel better in the morning, mario.:l
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 21st April

I'll have to bugger orff for a bit.

Prolly have me midnight lurk.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 21st April

Are you guys avoiding me? soon as I turn up in the evenings people start leaving xD
              I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Army Thread 21st April

heya molly, how you doing?

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Army Thread 21st April

howdy all
                  It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Army Thread 21st April

heya Zeppie

glad you enjoyed your bike ride Molly - I'm ashamed to admit that at 20 years of age I still ahve not learned how to ride a bicycle...

Comment

Army Thread 21st April

That sounds a great way to spend a day Mollyka. I haven't been on a bike in years.

Comment

Army Thread 21st April

I just spent the night at the RRC's house, don't know what I feel about that. We got some stuff cleared up but now I'm a little confused. Probably should have gone home after work.

Comment

Army Thread 21st April

The RRC was a fella I dated for about 8 months then he dumped me, I fell off the wagon which I had been happily riding on for a year. Anyhoo I texted him and called in a Romantically Retarded C$%@t while under the influence.

He had been ignoring me for 6 months till the other day he phoned to apologise.

Comment

Army Thread 21st April

Hey all,

Looks like things are looking up. Just realised that I can sell my car to help fund the move. I was going to give it to my dad but he would rather we sell it and get the cash. Should get about ?2.5k for it so that will be a big help! Life is good! X
                            'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

Army Thread 21st April

That's good to hear Cassia - unexpected funds are all good

Comment

Army Thread 21st April

Yeah...and to think last night I couldn't even sleep with the stress! X
                                'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

Working...
                                X