Army Thread 21st April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 21st April

I know, it's such a relief when you can pay bills etc. A huge weight gets lifted off your shoulders.
    It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Army Thread 21st April

Totally agree zeppie!
      'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

Army Thread 21st April

I'm still waiting on financial news myself, thanks to our delightful government I don't know if I will ahve to fund the ?500 in fees and bus travel next year entirely by myself
        I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Army Thread 21st April

Zenstyle;1102876 wrote: How's the titrating down going UK? Are you starting to feel like yourself again?
          I still feel a bit odd, tired more than anything. I've had a very 'wierd' 3 months and a lot of problems have come out of it. I'm worn out with it, also not quite sure what's going on in that ol' world out there.

Almost down to zero but started feeling a bit odd today, heart racing a little, bit shaky so took a small dose and felt ok after that.

Suppose I won't know how I'm going to feel for another few days yet. No drinkies though which is good!

Comment

Army Thread 21st April

Inchy - is that because of the education cuts? It's a bloody scandal!
            How ya feeling anyway! X

Comment

Army Thread 21st April

Hi guys
              I quick goodnight from me, can hardly keep my eyes open.

Zeppers darlin, you spent the night with RRC! Do you think you can get back together again? Please be careful, I'd hate him to tip you over the edge again.

Cass - good news on raising the extra funds! Inchy hope you get good financial news, boy could we all do with it...
              "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
              AF - JAN 1st 2010
              NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 21st April

Hi UKb didn't see you there! Can't get used to the new avatar..
                "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                AF - JAN 1st 2010
                NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 21st April

hiya Chill - don't worry I know he is a huge trigger for me. It was good to get a few issues out in the open. I told him what I wanted if we get back together, so know I guess he just has to think about if he can give it to me.

Comment

Army Thread 21st April

That's good Zeppers, I really hope it works out for you
                    AF - JAN 1st 2010
                    NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 21st April

Cassia: yeah, i'm no logner eligible for nearly as much government support as I used to be, I have to rely on the college and the local council, who of course won't get back to me until after easter. Just got to hope for the best, otherwise I'm going to end up spending all my wages on getting to the damn place

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Army Thread 21st April

It's rough for y'all at the moment. You would think they would want to ensure a future educated work force, but what do I know?

Well the councils have set their budgets so they should be able to tell u something! X

Comment

Army Thread 21st April

So may have just receieved a bit of a kick towards going AF for a serious amount of time - I have been offered a new eczma treatment which can cause uncomfortable reactiosn when used with alcohol. In short, when i start this treatment I can no longer drink.

Comment

Army Thread 21st April

That sounds like what you need inchy.

I had better get going, have a good evening everyone

Comment

Army Thread 21st April

thanks Zeppie - I think it may be exactly what I need, if the cream starts improving my skin after a week I won't be able to drink again until June. And if anythign would motivate me to stop drinking its the thought of being eczma free

hi n bye Zen

Comment

Army Thread 21st April

InChains;1102949 wrote: So may have just receieved a bit of a kick towards going AF for a serious amount of time - I have been offered a new eczma treatment which can cause uncomfortable reactiosn when used with alcohol. In short, when i start this treatment I can no longer drink.
                                So sorry about the eczema, Inchy, but you never know you might enjoy being AF.

I love it.

Having me midnight lurk a bit early. Got to run round like a loon tomorrow getting the goodies in for Easter. Mr JC's moving the son and heir on Saturday to his new place and the shops are all shut on Easter Sunday....so sob, sob won't be able to get to the shops again til Monday.
                                It could be worse, I could be filing.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X