Army Thread 21st April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 21st April

hiya JC, won't the shops be shut monday to?
    It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Army Thread 21st April

Trying to have an AF day and it's doing my nut in.

Comment

Army Thread 21st April

Hiya zenny, don't think the chemist will be open tomorrow, so probably go on Saturday. Taken a nitrazepam for sleep. So many bloody tablets now I'm starting to feel like a junky. What're you up to? Do you spend your whole evening checking for new posts on the army thread?

Comment

Army Thread 21st April

Yeah, thanks zen, it's an oldie but a goodie!

Comment

Army Thread 21st April

LOL, another MWO addict! Must admit that I spend far too much time on here. Should really learn to get off my bum and do something. I come here first thing after waking up with a cup of coffee and then kind of get sucked in. If I post something I have to keep coming back to see if anyone has replied and then have to reply to the replies and then it starts all over again. It's a recipe for an unproductive day. I think some of the others are much better at striking a sensible balance between the army and having a proper life as well.

Comment

Army Thread 21st April

I've come to consider most of the people here as real friends and I hope to get to meet some of them one day. It's also good for a laugh and there are so many different characters. Molly makes me laugh with her swearing, Oney too with her own different brand of swearing, Jackie with her Geordie stuff and the way she sometimes makes fun of herself, and so on. It's just a great place to come to.

Comment

Army Thread 21st April

There was one time when Molly said she was cooking shagging chicken and I went off to Google it cos I thought it was the name of a recipe!

Anyway, I've just finished off my homemade butternut squash and tomato soup, so I'm gonna wander off to the kitchen and tidy it up a bit and do the washing up. Hate waking up to a shithole of a kitchen. Catch you here tomorrow, no doubt! Soon be time for someone to start a new thread for the day. Night!

Comment

Working...
                X