Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 22nd April

Good morning, Army

Reccie & Zen, you may continue nattering away. I'm going back to bed for a few zzzzzzzzzzzzs. I have no need to be up yet.
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Army Thread 22nd April

you must start every army thread tips....maybe i should upset the trend & begin one when i get up, which is 2 hrs behind all the underoonies, but hrs ahead of you guys......set the cat amongst the pigeons yes? & how are you this Good Friday? having fish?

Comment

Army Thread 22nd April

Morning Tiggs and Beags.
      I dont need to be up at this time but I always am.
      Meeting up with some old friends for lunch today so looking forward to that.
      Gonna try and not think about the job
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 22nd April

Good morning S, T, B and all to come.
        Have my first viewing of the house tdy, so fingers crossed it will be positive!
        Going to get everything tidy and buy some flowers!
        Hope you all have a great Friday(bank holiday here).
        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 22nd April

Morning Campers. bank holiday here as well Cymru. Good luck with the house viewing:goodjob:

How are you today Starty? Got the long weekend to forget about job offers?

Still cold in Saffaland Tips?

What time is it in your part of the world Beagle?

Answers on a small postcard please.

Off to do a 10k this morning in sunny Salford

Comment

Army Thread 22nd April

Good morning Mr Tips, beagle, Cy & Anon

Cy good luck with the viewing, flowers are a great idea.

Starts go enjoy your weekend and leave your worries behind, you can always pick them up again on tues

Anon have a great run, sounds like you guys have all the sunshine, we got rain rain rain. Feel sorry for all the holiday makers out here for Easter, saw them all yesterday in there shorts and flip-flops dodging the puddles!

Today I'm cleaning all the empty cupboards......
            "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
            AF - JAN 1st 2010
            NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 22nd April

Good Morning Troopers!!

Nice to see you up and about so early although it looks like Mr. Tips went back for some more ZZZZZ's... I think we should tell Jasmine to go jump on the bed and wake him up..:H:H

Starty, don't worry about the job. You can't change their decision one way or the other at this point so enjoy the weekend with Rich and your doggies. Hope the weather holds out for you.

Cy - best of luck with the house viewing. Flowers are a good idea. So is a fire, if it's cool. We've got a sunny day but with a cold wind - just 13C at the moment, but supposed to go up to 19. I doubt it will feel that warm because of the wind but at least we've got :sun:.

Mrs. A, you sound like you're back to your energetic self again. I bet talking with your daughter on Skype helps you a lot. It makes the distance seem very minimal when you can see her right there in front of you whenever you want to. How is she doing adapting to Dubai?

Beagle-bint - good to see you sweet girl. How are your doggers and your horsies? Did you give all the slugs away or did you keep one?

Chill, how did you sleep last night? Not as comfortable as that lovely bed for sure, but I hope you managed a restful sleep.

Hope you all have a very

For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
              AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 22nd April

Stirly what a lovely post. Something positive for everyone

Daughter doing OK so far in Dubai and yes Skype is wonderful it bridges the world.

Chill I hope you did have a decent sleep last night I cannot believe you have rain while we have sun!

Comment

Army Thread 22nd April

Mrs. A - Skype is fabulous for talking to family and friends who live far away.

Am off to walk the dogger. Hope you all

Catch up with youz laterz...
                  For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                  AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 22nd April

Good morning gang..

Comment

Army Thread 22nd April

Good morning again. It looks like a stunning day. I'm sitting on the stoep, hgaving my coffee and a ciggie or two.

Chill: don't overdo it :l

Janners! How are you & our little man doing?
                      I'll do whatever it takes
                      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 22nd April

Morning Tippers,Beaglebutt,Starters.Cy,Mrs A,Chillers,cirly wirly stirly girly,Janners,Mollers and all those yet to drop by.

Just read the tail end of last nights thread and had to laugh at Reccy looking up Mollers recipe for 'Shagging chicken'

Ooooooooo read about yer bike too, Mollers. Are you gonna give me a lift on it when I come over.
                        It could be worse, I could be filing.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 22nd April

Good morning

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                          I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 22nd April

Morning Mario,
                            How you feeling today?
                            It could be worse, I could be filing.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 22nd April

Howizyis, aging biker here Molly, I have been riding for 30yrs now although very little in the past 3 yrs. I still love them though especially when the weather is warm. I used to ride 365 days a year for many years in all weathers, fell off in the snow a few times and a few times when I had a little lubricant onboard. Not proud of that but its a fact.
                              Well my morning started by have a little lay in reading the Toolbox thread, so many great words of wisdom in there, I should read it more often.
                              Then dads taxi run followed by home and having to spend half an hour flushing out a sewage pipe, lovely.
                              Definitely think its about time I had some coffee & porridge.
                              I have some work to do today but hoping to get out into the garden at some stage today as the drive way badly needs seeing to. I have grand plans for planting an orchard, a bamboo enclosed area with a small stream/pond, a raised area with steps and a small stone wall and finally building the patio but that will all take a lot of time and money. Who knows it may become my new addiction this year, I could do with a change, bit sick of this AL one.
                              Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Working...
                              X