X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 22nd April

Still not the best jc, no energy.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 22nd April

Hi ktab getting into your garden seems a good start and good idea to keep occupied and if you want a hand one2many & mollyka are not to far away :-)

Comment

Army Thread 22nd April

Hmmm seem to recall you are nearer and have plenty previous experience with digging the mammy's garden :goodjob:
        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 22nd April

Aww mario,
          Get your feet up and a constant supply of green tea.

I'm just loving gardening. Never ever bothered in me life before.

Does owning your own spade qualify you as a proper gardener or do I have to get a fork as well.
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 22nd April

KTAB;1103111 wrote: Hmmm seem to recall you are nearer and have plenty previous experience with digging the mammy's garden :good job:
            :upset::upset: I Am sick & will be for the foreseeable future especially with gardens.

Comment

Army Thread 22nd April

Missed ya there, Ktabbers.

Going to get the walnuts shortly.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 22nd April

But I will be down your way next week and we could meet up for a herbal tea,

Comment

Army Thread 22nd April

For forks sake JC ya need the full compliment of metal things on the end of sticks, sharp yokes and noisy petrol driven thingies. See I is nearly an expert already.

Comment

Army Thread 22nd April

mario;1103117 wrote: But I will be down your way next week and we could meet up for a herbal tea,
                    That would be lovely once your illness aint contagious. Fancy a walk around that town and river again, maybe see if that coffee shop has choccy cake in yet? Drop me a text.

Comment

Army Thread 22nd April

KTAB;1103120 wrote: That would be lovely once your illness aint contagious. Fancy a walk around that town and river again, maybe see if that coffee shop has choccy cake in yet? Drop me a text.
                      deffo be on the wednesday or thursday, but i will txt you before hand

Comment

Army Thread 22nd April

KTAB;1103118 wrote: For forks sake JC ya need the full compliment of metal things on the end of sticks, sharp yokes and noisy petrol driven thingies. See I is nearly an expert already.
                        I've got some little thingies that you use wif yer hands and me very own dibber and a pink watering can.
                        And next door's got a petrol thingy.

ooooooooh I have got one of those things that you plug in and it goes zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz and does the lawn edges.

Can I now be someone who nearly knows who they're talking about gardener.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 22nd April

JackieClaire;1103125 wrote: I've got some little thingies that you use wif yer hands and me very own dibber and a pink watering can.
                          And next door's got a petrol thingy.

ooooooooh I have got one of those things that you plug in and it goes zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz and does the lawn edges.

Can I now be someone who nearly knows who they're talking about gardener.
                          You are getting there, need to learn latin so you know all the names and could sound a right intellectual know it all when some one says that a pretty climber and you reply oh that little thing...shucks thats just a clematis armandii.

That reminds me I am that old I did latin in school but have forgotten almost all of it.

Comment

Army Thread 22nd April

Dawg, Mr JC did Latin A level............smarty pants.

I did it for a year and all I can remember is amo, amas,amat,................
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 22nd April

I can still recite some of the verbs lists that were beaten into me by the un-christian brothers if I try very hard. Actually thats not really fair, some of them were decent men but I definitely came across one or two psychopaths, of that there is no doubt.

Comment

Army Thread 22nd April

Good morning Army. Couldn't get checking in last night as a friend called to visit, feckin exhausted today as she didn't leave til after 12. But it was a good visit, good to talk things over if ya know what I mean. Mario, sorry to hear your still not feeling the best. KT, if I was a tiny bit closer I'd call over and give you a hand........ Hope everyone has a great day.

Comment

Working...
                                X