Army Thread 22nd April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 22nd April

Also by allowing this anger to continue we are allowing ourselves to be 'victims' or to be handing control to the person who caused the anger and pain.
    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 22nd April

Bye everyone..have a lovely day, I'm off to be grumpy!! my well planned weekend just gone pear shaped :upset:
      Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Army Thread 22nd April

You can take that control and ultimately your life back Mario.

Comment

Army Thread 22nd April

Bye Panno, whats up?

Comment

Army Thread 22nd April

Panno;1103196 wrote: Bye everyone..have a lovely day, I'm off to be grumpy!! my well planned weekend just gone pear shaped :upset:
            Wot's up??
            For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
            AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 22nd April

See ya panno

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
              I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 22nd April

Panno;1103196 wrote: Bye everyone..have a lovely day, I'm off to be grumpy!! my well planned weekend just gone pear shaped :upset:
                sorry panno got a bit distracted there whats up

Comment

Army Thread 22nd April

just a note see momof3 is 3 years of, its posted in the monthly moderation post.some achievement

Comment

Army Thread 22nd April

KTAB;1103195 wrote: Also by allowing this anger to continue we are allowing ourselves to be 'victims' or to be handing control to the person who caused the anger and pain.
                    KTAB;1103197 wrote:
                    You can take that control and ultimately your life back Mario.
                    Excellent posts KTAB. The first one is so true. Because when you're angry and dwelling on it, it stops you from enjoying even the simplest things around you. You let the negativity block out the positive things that bring us pleasure on an every day basis.

Comment

Army Thread 22nd April

just a note see momof3 is 3 years of, its posted in the monthly moderation post.some achievement
                      For sure, a great achievement. I would be happy with 3 days at the moment.

Comment

Army Thread 22nd April

Hi Stirls I'm all good thanks
                        It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Army Thread 22nd April

KT - you are so wise.

Comment

Army Thread 22nd April

Zeppie2;1103211 wrote: Hi Stirls I'm all good thanks
                            Good to hear it. I saw something about you getting back with your ex. I hope things work out for you both but more on your terms this time. I guess the bottom line is that if it's meant to be it will work out and if not, it won't. Just hope you don't get hurt like last time. And that he's more mature in the way he sees things and doesn't end up acting like an ass.

Am outta here folksies - off to the shops for supplies. Catch up with youz laterz.

Mario, I hope you can blast that dark cloud and let the :sun: shine instead. :huggy

Comment

Army Thread 22nd April

Morning everyone, happy Good Friday,

Slightly grumpy reccie reporting for duty - only got 3 hours sleep. :upset:

Some serious subjects being discussed here today.

Marioman, why don't you get yourself off to the doc's and see what s/he has to say about why you're feeling shite?

Had the whacks at school a few times - a cane or a slipper on the bum. Don't think it did me much harm but nowadays the teachers would've been prosecuted for assault. Trouble is it makes it harder for teachers to impose discipline in schools and sometimes that shows in the way kids behave these days.

Totally agree with ktab's comments about anger and stirly's comments on them.

Comment

Army Thread 22nd April

thanks stirls - we prob aren't getting back together but it's nice to clear the air - things had become very tense between us and now we have worked all that out.

Comment

Working...
                                X