Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am on my own way now !

Hi folks,
    I am scared with the combination of antidepressant and Baclofen.Now I want to be a little Dr. OA and try different stuffs,
    1. I take AD tablets to avoid suicidal and raise will power .
    2. I take appetite suppressor to reduce hunger and desire to take calories like alcohol.
    3. I take Kudzu rescue to reduce craving .
    Let me see these combination, I also ask you to advise on my formulae and your experience if you have already applied this.
    Thanks,
    Dixon
    A learned habit surely be unlearned !!

2012: Continuous AF for 7 months from May to Oct.

Big Relapses : 6th November and 12th December 2012.

2013 : So many ups and down !!

2014: Has a conviction to stay with a healthy life.

I am on my own way now !

Hi Dixon

I don't have any experience of meds, are you under any medical supervision taking all of these things? It sounds kind of scary to me to be dependent on so many meds at the same time.

Please ask for medical advice, especially if you are taking anti depressants for suicidal thoughts. I hope you get the help you need, sorry I couldn't help, but you sound as though you're having a hard time of it. Please seek medical help if you can to sort out your meds.

Look after yourself :l

Comment

I am on my own way now !

Hi Dixon, I am with Vintage on this, and have no experience with these drugs. It does sound like you are going through a lot, it must be difficult for sure. Please make sure you have talked with doctors about the meds to make sure you are safe.
      Hill
      Sober since Feb 7, 2010.

Comment

Working...
      X