Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 23rd April

Good morning Starty, Zenders and Mr Tips

We still have shit weather while all you Brits are soaking up the sun! I wanted to at least leave with a suntan :upset: lots of goodbyes today, meeting my ex Dutch boyfriend at 11am, we were together for 3 years, lunch with McNotso then I'm supposed to be seeing my ex husband.... Phew

Hi KTAB :hiya:
    "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
    AF - JAN 1st 2010
    NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 23rd April

Hiya Chilli girl, your head must be all over the place right now, don't go swapping it will you? I imagine you will be glad to finally get back, sad and all that it is to leave, but remember its only a short plane ride back and you will see your friends again.
      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 23rd April

Molly are you planing on trying things on before they get dispatched to either pile? It could be a loooong day :-)

Comment

Army Thread 23rd April

Wow can I give you DWs phone number? Hahahaha

Comment

Army Thread 23rd April

Not that ANY of her stuff looks shite (he very quickly adds in case she might read this) PHEW

Comment

Army Thread 23rd April

Thats not sad at all Zen, why would you want someone around thats stinking of drink, talking b****x and trying to get amourous? Or maybe thats just a self description of me drunk, which I am not I hastily add.

Comment

Army Thread 23rd April

Amongst al the joking around and teasing the army is the place to be and we can never be too serious if we need to discuss things that effect our sobriety, so you post away my friend.

Comment

Army Thread 23rd April

Zenstyle;1103727 wrote: Molly! LMAO! Yeah, best he went home for sure. lol

KTAB... I hate to be a Debbie Downer ya know... I guess I'm just a bit disappointed with the b/f. I'll be interested to hear how he wiggles his way out of it tomorrow... I'll defo give you an update so every guy that reads this knows what NOT to say. haarumph.
                  Hey Zen, after being married for over 20yrs and drinking for 90% of them I have a masters degree in that Zen.

Comment

Army Thread 23rd April

Ok I gotta luv yis and leave yis, bye for now, be good.

Comment

Army Thread 23rd April

Ahhh Zenners, I get ya, Wob has done that to me so many times and came home in a heap. It upsets and scares me.....

He is almost 2 weeks sober tho, so heres hoping. He was watching the Late Late show last night and there was a guy on who had loads if health probs from drink and it affected him.

Mollers, i need to do that...my wardrobe is ridiculous.

Chill, twill be a hard day hon, goodbyes are never easy, I am thinking of you xx

Starty, I think the waiting has you discombobulated.

Hi to Tipps and Ktab!
                      "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 23rd April

Good morning Troopers.

Great to see the Army up and so busy. Just a quick fly-by from me to say that I hope you all..

Off to Athens to shop for Easter pressies. Catch yous all later.

For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                        AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 23rd April

Zenstyle;1103729 wrote: How ironic is this? An alkie on an alkie website complaining about her evening being ruined by a bunch of alkies. OK... maybe its time for the wee men in white coats to come and cart me off.....
                          :H:H

I do know what you mean-- especially when I found the half bottle of gin hidden in the garden and it was only from last July!

hi everyone else.

Molly, I am emptying my wardrobe but having great trouble being ruthless but already have 3 bags for the charity shop.

Comment

Army Thread 23rd April

Good morning busy bonnies

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                            I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 23rd April

Good morning Starters,Zenners,Tippers,Ktabbers,Chillers,Oners,c irly wirly stirly girly,maroooooo, Mrs A and all those yet to come.

Please be rattling your cups and saucers as it's St George's Day.

It could be worse, I could be filing.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 23rd April

oooooooooh Zenners,
                                I can't think of a better place than here to get things orff yer chest.

I'm exceedingly fond of all the Army, nay in fact I would say I :h the lot of yous.
                                It could be worse, I could be filing.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X