Army thread 24th April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread 24th April

mollyka;1104571 wrote: Was your Auntie havin a chaser Mario? Wow, I remember when I was a youngster seeing my auntie drinking a pint and being HORRIFIED!
    She is gas, never stops talking , knows everything about everyone, you know yourself

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army thread 24th April

So are we all geared up for the royal wedding? X
      'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

Army thread 24th April

Are we still awake? Killer jet leg and just awoke from a very bizarre dream! Not booze related. At least that would explain things. I was in Dublin when Diana had the car crash and am now in Paris. People still put out flowers where the crash took place. They are increasing the number recently.

Comment

Army thread 24th April

I do want to watch it before I go back just for the experience. Lame eh! What bank did you work for Molly? I worked at Aib a couple f years ago
          I remember when Diana died. Just got back from Scotland. Was awful. X

Comment

Army thread 24th April

personally don't like the whole royal wedding thing, won't be watching it. I have nothing against the queen or the royal family, look fine on coins and stamps but i just don't really believe in the monarchy so there isn't much point - to me it's just watching two rich people get married infront of a load of other rich people.
            I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Army thread 24th April

InChains;1104616 wrote: personally don't like the whole royal wedding thing, won't be watching it. I have nothing against the queen or the royal family, look fine on coins and stamps but i just don't really believe in the monarchy so there isn't much point - to me it's just watching two rich people get married infront of a load of other rich people.
              :H:H:H Shite! Kinda my exact feelings as it's the almost end of the month kinda thing. Have a few other things on my mind.

Comment

Army thread 24th April

I love celebrity and the likes. Good escapism for me! I will enjoy the fashion and the glamour.

Comment

Army thread 24th April

Not a fan of celebrity either xD just think if people are rich its greta for them, but I don't want to hear about their lives just because they happen to have a job which means they can do ridiculous things like spend a billion pounds on an outift they'll wear once n suchlike.

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Army thread 24th April

http://youtu.be/nADCKIT_Kbw[/video]]YouTube - Joan Baez - It Ain't Me Babe - BBC "In Concert" Show (1965)
                    Not really against good marriages

Comment

Army thread 24th April

hehe, it's off to bed with me everybody, will see you all tommorrow hope eveyrbody had a nice easter

xIC

Comment

Army thread 24th April

nighters inchy

Comment

Army thread 24th April

Joan Baez is awesome! Love here. X

Comment

Working...
                          X