Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 25th April

Good morning, Army

The alarm next door has been blaring away again. I don't think the armed response company even bothers anymore. I'm beginning to hope they get cleaned out so they can learn not to be howling wolf the whole time, the bloody poxfeckers.

Bow that I'm up, I guess a mug of coffee is in order.
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Army Thread 25th April

Morning Tiggaroo. Perhaps there is some justice after all?

You working today?
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 25th April

Morning Tips, Starts, Molly & to all the army. Nothing worse than alarms going off in the middle of the night.

Comment

Army Thread 25th April

Morning folks, that's not a nice way to start your day Mr Tips. Seems rather drastic but seeing as you have been having lots of hassle with the neighbours for some time now, have you considered moving? Lifes too short to be unhappy in your home.
        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 25th April

Hi Molly, our homes are our sanctuaries and having bad problem neighbours must be akin to being in a bad relationship, if it isn't going to get better, one of you needs to move on. Just my opinion, thankfully I have never had neighbour issues.

Comment

Army Thread 25th April

Morning Army, True-moving is not so easy as all that! But life is short. Kinda sad though if it is bad neighbors that force us to make such a decision.

Comment

Army Thread 25th April

mollyka;1104701 wrote: No me either - never get much involved with them tho - hubs is a bit of an anti-social bugger!
              Wot you up to today? I'm tossing up between more gardening or trying to find an open hairdressers and getting a chop
              What ya looking for as a hair style Molly? EVERYTHING is closed here today-it being Easter Monday!

Comment

Army Thread 25th April

Got an aching back but plan on getting out into the garden soon after breakfast. Don't want to start the mower up too soon and disturb the neighbours, who may be having a lay in
                Hi Expat, are you home?

Comment

Army Thread 25th April

Haha you make yourself sound like a bag lady, you didn't nick one of those trollies from tescos did ya?

Comment

Army Thread 25th April

Hiya KTAB! Yeah, I guess I'm home-except I don't really know where "home" is anymore! I may be following Chill and Cass soon with the relocating idea. I guess I did not call myself expat 3 for nothing:H.

Comment

Army Thread 25th April

Overdid the digging hence aching back.
                      Picture you out in nighty and slippers rooting through the hedge looking for eggs. Is that where the expression she looks like she has been dragged through a hedge backwards come from?

Expat are you thinking of coming home? So many younger people are heading away again.

Comment

Army Thread 25th April

KTAB;1104713 wrote: Overdid the digging hence aching back.
                        Picture you out in nighty and slippers rooting through the hedge looking for eggs. Is that where the expression she looks like she has been dragged through a hedge backwards come from?

Expat are you thinking of coming home? So many younger people are heading away again.
                        :upset:Thinking about it-but I'm not so young as all that. Don't know what I could find as work-it's not like I could teach English to frogs over there. Too early in the morning to start crying over financial problems. But there is a French comedian who stated "When I was growing up the end of the month was always difficult. It started around the 2nd of the month":H That's my life!

Comment

Army Thread 25th April

morning

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                          I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 25th April

Alrighty-good luck with your chop and egg hunting Molls! Watch that back KTAB! Off to walk pug dog and cheer meself up-it's gorgeous today. laters-xxx

Comment

Army Thread 25th April

Morning Sir Mario x post! bacinabit

Comment

Working...
                              X