Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

army thread 26th April

Tis vewwy quiet.
    Waiting for phone call from the son and heir as he left his mobile charger behind in his pit (bedroom) and I can't find it.
    The thing is if he hasn't got his phone charger how is he going to charge his phone so he can ring me to tell me where the feck he's put it
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

army thread 26th April

I am wrecked, would grab a quick nana nap but the MIL is here. On the plus side she brought hot x buns.
      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

army thread 26th April

KTAB;1105341 wrote: Yeh its not too bad I suppose, could always be worse. Being onsite was only ever a temporary solution anyway. Back home and got a few fingers in a few pies, not a lot of filing in any of them though.
        There's not a lot of filling in any of my pies either:upset:. Pretty much just crust. Dry crust. Taking the plunge to go see my bank manager on Thursday. I can't put it off any longer-I've learned one thing-hiding will not make these kind of problems go away. On a positive note-I do have some jobs lined up which will hopefully help to improve things. Trying to stay positive but the stress can get a bit overwhelming. Big time insomnia last night-the jet leg is not helping but it's mainly the stress. Was on here lurking at around 3am-that did help calm me! And then curled up under the duvet with my "bible"-Self Help for Your Nerves by Dr Claire Weekes. :H Off to pick up the little one from school with faithful pugster by my side. laters xxx

Comment

army thread 26th April

Hiya, Army

Had a lovely day out with the family, despite the shite weather. It was fecking 14C out there! Three layers of clothing sorted me out, though. Plus a delicious pasta for lunch, followed by a latte and dark chocolate on the way home later on.

I see we have a love-fest of note happeing in the meds threads. By Jove, I should put Mrs. T on baclofen as well, it seems :H It makes one indifferent to AL, but heightens the senses in so many other ways, apparently.
          I'll do whatever it takes
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

army thread 26th April

Evening Army, work day done and dusted TG, now let the real work begin.
            Tips we had similar temperatures here today but the sun was shining brightly and the number of stoopid feckers running around in shorts and t-shirts was amazing. I'll hold on to me thermals a while longer, thanks very much.

Comment

army thread 26th April

Hiya Palo :l

We're completely unprepared for winter. I've realised all the gas bottles bar one are empty, for example. I'll have to sort a few things out sometime this week. A blocked gutter or two as well
              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

army thread 26th April

A load of firewood! How the hell could I have neglected that???
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

army thread 26th April

Zenstyle;1105425 wrote: And reverses male baldness! Yer in like Flynn!!! :H

Hiya Palo!!!
                  Next thing you know, I'll be posting pictures of my naked torso for your viewing pleasure. With or without goofy expression on my face
                  AF 21/08/2009

Comment

army thread 26th April

She comes running back panting from the meds thread............daren't say anything at all cos once I start I'll be orff like a greyhound out of a trap.

Finally found phone charger and walked.............yes I said walked .............to the post office in just me t-shirt and it's fecking freezing. 14C, luxury I says.
                    It could be worse, I could be filing.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

army thread 26th April

Zenstyle;1105429 wrote: Oh... WITH pliz!
                      Just remember, you ASKED for it!

AF 21/08/2009

Comment

army thread 26th April

LMAO Zennie :H:H:H

What do you think of the pattern on the couch, though?
                        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

army thread 26th April

Evening all

Is that really you in the pic tips?

Dead bored with housework. My attention span for cleaning up the kitchen is limited to 5 mins max today.

Comment

army thread 26th April

Recluse;1105440 wrote: Evening all

Is that really you in the pic tips?

Dead bored with housework. My attention span for cleaning up the kitchen is limited to 5 mins max today.
                            :H:H:H

Hiya Reccie. No, that's not me in the pic... I might have to upload one of the real me just so that your preconceptions can be shattered.
                            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

army thread 26th April

Please do!

Comment

army thread 26th April

I have a sofa almost identical to that one in the den, only its more red with green stripes, just sayin......

Gotta go cook dinner now.
                                Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Working...
                                X