• Show
Clear All

army thread 26th April

Evening again.

Comment

army thread 26th April

i'm sorry palo, how you feeling?
      I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

army thread 26th April

Feck, palo. It never rains, it pours :l

Hiya Inchy
        I'll do whatever it takes
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

army thread 26th April

There are a lot of people still grieving, some of the bodies will never be recovered. Many more have houses that are condemned, and the aftershocks are still scaring people. It will take years for Christchurch to recover I think.

I am thankful I live far enough away
          It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

army thread 26th April

sorry to hear about your uncle Palo

Comment

army thread 26th April

Back from the mountains lovely day.
              Zeppie I was in Christchurch last year and I cannot believe what has happened there
              Sorry about your uncle Palo seems like one thing after another

Comment

army thread 26th April

Right I had better go and do some work, have a lovely evening everyone

Comment

army thread 26th April

It's goodnight from me folksies

I'll see you on the morrow.
                  I'll do whatever it takes
                  AF 21/08/2009

Comment

army thread 26th April

Thanks all. Me damned laptop is playing up it keeps crashing, think I need to get it looked at. Doesnt help that the wee man has a habit of battering it.

Comment

army thread 26th April

hey tips and anon

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

army thread 26th April

InChains;1105513 wrote: hey all, day 2 af here and feeling fiiiine loving the thread today, especially the man who has misplaced his clothes :P For thos following my skin woes, this cream seems to already be havign a far greatter effect thatn I imagined - the inflammation has gone down and I've hardly itched all day! excited to say the very least.

glad to see you decided to stick around by the way ktab, woudln't be the same without you
                        That's brilliant news re the skin cream Inchy. Are you sure it's not just because you are AF though?

Comment

army thread 26th April

Just read back more carefully. Sorry to hear about your uncle, palo.

Comment

army thread 26th April

certain reccy, i've done 30 days before and its had no effect, being AF does help a little but the cream is certaintly much more to do with it

Comment

army thread 26th April

Hey all. Late check in from me. Our flat is now on the rental market in the west end of Glasgow. If you want a nosy here is the link Property Search | domino letting
                              'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

Working...
                              X