ArmyThread 27th April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ArmyThread 27th April

Nope JC, I can kill even the most healthy of plants. Could try watering it and having a little chat to it.
    Oh oh oh the oak tree I transplanted last year (about 15-20yrs old) has just burst into life yesterday. I damaged the main root when moving it and wasnt sure it would survive the very cold winter so that made my day as I would hate to loose it. It grew wild as did other trees from when it used to be a native forest here. I had to move it as it was too close to the house and would have to be cut down at some stage down the line. Hoping now it will still be there along with the house long after I am gone. I planted another oak a couple of weeks ago out the back.
    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

ArmyThread 27th April

Good morning all,

Have another days work today

looking forward to it.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

ArmyThread 27th April

Morning Mario, speaking of which I had best get to work too, its almost 9am.

Ok thats the other computer switched on

Comment

ArmyThread 27th April

Morning Mariooooooooo and Molly

I'll try that KT.

Funny how I worry about the one lagging behind, I suppose that's the alkie in me.
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

ArmyThread 27th April

Sorry Army, have to leg, pressure, pressure pressure.

Laters

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
            I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

ArmyThread 27th April

morning palo, JC, Mario, Tips, Ktab (loving QI by the way, Stephen Fry is officially amazing), EW (hope you have a good day at your new job) ,molly and anybody else who turns up throughout the course of the day. Early check in for me as I'm taking another day off college to deal with skin related issues - old cuts on knees, thighs and back make moving hard, not ideal for a college where I have to walk from oen end of the grounds to the other several times a day for classes. A little sleep deprived today too, which would not have made a good start but still - day 3 AF here and feelign fine.

Also I may ahve missed an explanation or a post, but I haven't seen Kitty about the army thread in a while, can anybody fill me in on whether she's alright or not?
              I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

ArmyThread 27th April

Good afternnon everyone.
                Hope everyone is well. Finally had Erin over yest and tdy. Great to see her and lovely to spend time with her.
                Saw a debt advisor this morning who helped me in sorting out my finances and what to do to get me out of the shit basically. Was free and a great help. So feeling alot more positive bout that.
                Just text Kitty and told her to post!
                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

ArmyThread 27th April

Hi all! I do what I am told! I have posted in the lasy few days, yesterday in fact Just been focusing on liife.

How are you doing Inchy? xx

Comment

ArmyThread 27th April

Zenstyle;1105766 wrote: p.s. What's QI?
                    BBC - BBC One Programmes - QI

Wont play in Ireland, not sure about the US.

Hi Molly, Inchy, Cy & Kitty and anyone else I have missed.

Comment

ArmyThread 27th April

Afternoon all
                      'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

ArmyThread 27th April

palo;1105663 wrote: Oh JC I know what you mean. I press "post" and then rush to see has anyone else started a thread while I've been typing.
                        :H:H:H I was up early but did the scardey cat thing too! And then had to run out the door for work before anyone had started the thread:upset:. Next time I'll just go for it! Long day at work but positive! Just dead tired now and still have to pick up the child, walk the dog, cook dinner--and clean the house a bit (rake?)...Easter choccie crap everywhere and shite still not put away from our holiday. I did wash the clothes before coming back so they are packed clean-just not put away! One good thing!! NO COMPANY is expected (Thank God!) If anyone knocks at the door-I'm hiding!

Comment

ArmyThread 27th April

xpost Cass! How ya doing girly?

Comment

ArmyThread 27th April

Alright mrs! Just getting through mountains of paperwork. Honest to G, I have never filled out so many forms in my life. How's you?

x
                            'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

ArmyThread 27th April

I HATE paper work!!! But can't be avoided can it??:upset: Gotta run out for a bit! laters xxx

Comment

ArmyThread 27th April

eeky: Anyone around??
                                For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                                AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Working...
                                X