Storms In The South

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Storms In The South

The southern states of the US were devastated last night by a historic band of tornadoes. Homes, whole towns, were levelled, and there was massive loss of life. We, by the Grace of God, were spared, but the destruction is just incredible. If you want to help the people there, so many who have lost everything, please contact the American Red Cross.
    I calculated once what I spent on AL and began to put it in a fund for special events. I'll be sending part of that for this cause. Something to think about. And thank you for reading this, it's something near to my heart.

National and Local Weather Forecast, Hurricane, Radar and Report
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Storms In The South

Please check in everyone who lives in those areas hit so we know you are okay.
    Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
    :h

Comment

Storms In The South

I have been worrying about MWO members in Ala. and other hit states ... praying for all of you:h:h
      :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

Storms In The South

OMG- Those videos are scary-Ruby!
        It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Storms In The South

Our friend here Gidget1016 pm`d to say she was on a tornado warning I hope to God that all is well with her as well as all our other friends on here.

Flossie
          Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take.

Comment

Storms In The South

Prayers to all who are affected by this horrible weather!!! I hope our friends check in as they can...

DG
            Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
            Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Storms In The South

Terrible stuff. Will keep those folks in my prayers!
              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Storms In The South

Praying for all who were in the path of these devastating storms!:l
                The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

Storms In The South

Saying a prayer for all those involved.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                  I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Storms In The South

Truly dreadful, sending strength and love to all those involved
                    It could be worse, I could be filing.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Storms In The South

We had this storm on Tuesday and six tornadoes touched down in North Texas. We didn't suffer like Alabama though. Sending prayers and strength. I spent most of the day in the bathroom with little dog.
                      Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Storms In The South

SK, we almost always get your weather the next day or night. It's killed more people today going up the east coast. We have a big closet underneath the stairs we retreat to, but they're saying in some places even the slabs the houses were built on were moved, that the only way to survive tornadoes that strong was to be underground. I'm glad you're OK, too. Hope Cinders checks in soon.
                        sigpic
                        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Storms In The South

Ruby and all others in the South, my thoughts are with you. Some of those images are pretty horrifying. Just heard from my brother this morning - they were staying in Charlotte overnight en route to DC and are fine.
                          Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Storms In The South

The devastation is awful I couldn't believe what I was seeing on the reports. My thoughts are with you all :l

Dewdrop :h
                            Enjoy today - there will be no other one quite like it....

Comment

Storms In The South

Whole towns wiped off of the map and many people losing their lives, its so utterly awful. Puts my little problems and moans into perspective.
                              Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Working...
                              X