Storms In The South

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Storms In The South

Thinking of you all. We're seeing some trully dreadful images here.
    I really hope our MWOers are safe.
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Storms In The South

Thinking of you Ruby, and all our members in the area. Condolences to all those who have lost loved one's.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Storms In The South

Continued prayers to all who are affected......

DG
        Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
        Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Storms In The South

What a great idea, Rubes.

We made it through. Scattered hither and yon through northern AL.

No one has water or electricity where I live. I had to drive 100 miles NE to get out of that mess.

Gas pumps were lined onto the highway yesterday.

Mother Nature can be cruel.

My husband stayed home to take care of the pets, the house, and the land. He is to be commended.

My client decreed that I should be available 24/7 no matter what, so I drove northeast until I found a hotel that had internet and electrcity. I love my job. I love my job. Where the heck is that other ruby slipper??

Cindi
          AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Storms In The South

Wishing all the best for those afected by the storms/tornados. You are in my thoughts.
            *Witchy*
            Progress, not perfection!!!
            A craving wont kill me, but drinking could!!!

Comment

Storms In The South

I can breathe easier now that I've heard from you Cindi. Glad you are all safe. I have family in Birmingham and no way to reach them yet. Hoping to hear today. Thank you all for your prayers and thoughts.
              sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
              X